Chapter 37

Randy's pov:

Roman: Randy its... 10:37 in the morning. We've been looking all night can we take a 30 minutes break.

R: You guys can, but I'm not stopping until I find my Nicole.

A: And my bestie Paige

B: I know how your feeling Randy and Foxy, but neither of you hasn't eat. Just get some food and we can go back to searching again.

R: Brie I'm not worry about...

B: RANDELL!!! I'm just asking you to eat. John, Roman, Dean, Seth and I will keep looking. You two been looking and haven't got any rest or food in you.

J: Try take a nap and if we find them or anything we'll let you guys know.

A: But...

S: No buts just you guys take a break.

Roman: Can I take a break?

D: No cause we went through a drive thru and you fell asleep in the back the ride for 3 hours... Now lets go.

Roman: Fine... Since when are you acting like this?

D: If I can't sleep I tend to act more seriously and... Basically not myself and trust me I don't like it.

  They left the bus that was still park outside of the arena. It was kind of that awkward silence cause Foxy and I don't really speak to each other.

R: So umm you hungry?

A: No I can't eat when two of my friends are missing, nor could I sleep.

R: I understand I can't either. I hate when Brie and John get all bossy.

  Foxy just sight and seat on the coach, looking out of the window. I decided to go take a shower, so I went to the back of the bus and grab my clothes and went to the bathroom.

Nikki's pov:

   They finally took me back to the room Paige was in. She was sitting on the bed that the trainers use when someone gets injury or hurt to check on them. She look up and once she saw me, she run up and hug me.

P: Oh my god you came back, that guy who was in here creep me out. But...

  She stop and look at the camera's. Then she came close to me ear's and starts whispering.

P: But I text those guys and told them that we are at some kind of gym.

N: How I thought they took your phone?

P: Nope I put my phone in a secure place. If any of those dudes want to get my phone they better buy me a drink and buy me food and many other things before they get to that level with me.

N: Did anyone respond?

P: Yes mostly all of them except Randy, but don't worry foxy said he's in the shower. Because the guys force them to take a break because they have been looking all night for us.

  I smile, but I release what I'm about to give up. When I think leaving the wwe, my friends, my sister, and Randy... I don't know I just feel this pain in my chest as my eyes start to get watery. I try my best to whip the tears that escape from my eyes before Paige could see, but it was to late.

P: Nicole what's wrong?

N: Oh nothing just happy that their looking for us.

P: Well they maybe looking, but they don't know where. So... we have to break out of here.