Chapter 38

Nikki's pov:

Steph: Wait I don't understand you want to be released?

N: Yes

Hunter: Why?

N: I just need sometime away from the drama here, that's all.

  Steph and Hunter look at each other with a concern looks. Finally Hunter nod his head at Stephanie, she sight and close her eyes for a bit and look back at me.

Steph: Okay then, do you want any last thing to do before you go.

N: I umm thought betraying Brie this Sunday since you have a match with her and on Monday will be my last as I explain my action to the wwe universe, my friends, Brie, and Randy. Then I'll say good-bye.

Steph: Well then I guess we could put you in our segment tonight, but other then that the universe is going to miss you.

Hunter: Okay, but its never good-bye Nicole. Once you had your time to yourself, your always welcome back.

N: Well thank you.

  I walk out of Steph office, I kind of didn't want to see anyone. So I just went to the divas locker rooms and stay in there for awhile thinking to myself. Then I get a text message from... Brock

B: I can't wait to see you again, my love.

  But how can he text me if he's only allowed to make calls.

Brock's pov:

Paul: Has she respond yet?

Brock: She' probably still in shock.

Paul: Well she will be surprise to see you Sunday, remember stay in my bus for the shows.

Brock: Will there be a time when I get my hands on Randy?

Paul: Maybe it all depends what she plan to do. Just wait where almost at the arena.

Randy's pov:

  Now is it me or does Nicole seem different to you? Because it seems like something is on her mind. I was in my locker room waiting for her to come in, but she hasn't and its been past an hour. So I got up and head to Stephanie office. I caught Steph coming out of her office when I was about to knock on her door.

R: Steph is Nikki still in there?

Steph: No she left awhile ago, why do you ask?

R: She hasn't been around anyone basically.

Steph: Randy she probably needs time, I mean with all that's happening. Just give her a couple of minutes or hours.

  I nod my head and left back to my locker room. On my way back I bump into Dean.

D: Hey Randy

R: Hey Dean have you notice Nikki acting a bit different?

D: Umm what do you mean?

R: I mean like she seem more to herself.

D: Umm no I haven't notice.

R: Did she tell you anything, on your guys way here?

D: Uh Nope

R: What did she said?

D: Look I can't tell you, I made a promise with her.

R: What promise?

D: Like I said I can't its a promise.

  I don't like this my girlfriend and my friend are keeping a secret from me. Which is causing her to act  somehow... Okay my mind is thinking something that I would never thought I would think about.

R: Dean are you and Nikki seeing each other behind my back?

D: If your talking about her and I like seeing each other. Like when we see each other down the hall and she say hi and I say hi, then we go on with our day? Or like me and her are dating without you knowing?

R: You and her dating without me knowing

D: No Randy I'm not. Why would you think like that? She loves you and only you and the reason why she's acting somehow is, because she's going to do something that no one can help her get out.

R: What?

D: ... Umm I said nothing. In fact I need to go my match is going to start in a minute or 30.

  Dean ran off in the other direction before I could get some more information out of him. I decided to run after him, but I lose him because he got a head start. When I began to head back, I felt an arm around my neck. I look behind me and it was Nicole.

N: Hey I was looking for you.

R: Can I talk to you, in private?

N: Yeah sure.

  I grab her hand and look for a place where there's not that many people or no people at all. I look into the in the TV office where you could  watch the show to night, lucky no one was there. There was a couch in the middle of the room.

N: So what do you want to talk about?

R: Why?

N: Excuse me?

R: Why are acting somehow?

N: Somehow what do you mean?

R: Are you keeping any secrets from me, because Dean told me your going to be doing something.

N: No I'm not keeping anything from you. Dean was up all night looking for Paige and I. He spent most of the drive catching up on his sleep. In fact he was talking in his sleep, he was probably talking about what was going on in his dream.

  Part of me wants to believe her, but than it does look like she is hiding something from me.

Nikki's pov:

  I can't believe I'm lying to the men I love, but its for his protection. I can see in his eyes that he doesn't fully believe me. All he did was nod his head, get up and leave. I look at my banged arm, I began to unwrap it. The stitches was removed couple of days ago. As I look at the scare that was forming into a scare, I couldn't believe I'm going back to a man who gave this to me. 

N: Fuck my life