Chapter 26

Paige pov:
So I just woke up, getting ready to go get Nikki. I decided to call her incase if I get there and she's in pj's or an over size t-shirt on.

N:Hello

P: Nikki hey it's Paige and I wanted to check if your ready?

N: Oh yeah I'm ready to go.

P: Okay I'm on my way, I'll be there in 7-10 minutes.

N: Alright see you then.

P: See you

I grab my keys and head over to Nikki and Randy's place. When I got to their place Randy was waiting outside?

R: Hey

P: Hey where's Nikki?

R: Oh she's coming out I was wondering if you can also give me a ride? I left my vertical at Brock's place to last night.

P: Yeah sure hop in.

When Randy got in the car Nikki came out. In case Nikki sat in the front cause Randy was being a gentleman and sat in the back seat.

P: What took you so long?

N: Oh sorry I had to make a call.

R: To who?

N: Oh umm to Steph she wants me to meet her for lunch.

R: Oh okay

I don't know something seems fishy here. I have a feel that Nikki is not meeting up with Stephanie. We got to Brock's house, I wanted to see what happen here. So believe me it's a mess in that house. I'm surprised no one came to clean it up.

N: Paige

P: Yeah

N: I just wanted to say thank you for taking me to the hospital and bringing me back here.

P: No problem, hey where's Randy?

N: Oh he left, he went to meet up with the guys. I have to go now see you.

P: See you.

She gave me a hug and left, now I waited few sec got in my car and follow her. I was just a few vehicles behind Nikki. Once she made a right turn she was parked at the jail.

Nikki's pov:
I can't believe I'm going to do this but, I need to figure out why? I went in to police station and told them I call for a vist with Brock. The men led to a place with tables and chairs.

A minute or 2 past by and 3 officer brought Brock out. Brock was in an orange jump suit with hand cuffs on. One if the officer took the hand cuffs off. And they seat him down, then they left to the other side of the room.

B: So you got tired of that Randy

N: What? No I just came here to talk to you

B: About what? About how you got me in here.

N: That's it how you always blame me for your action.

B: My action please all this was because you.

N: Me Brock this all about you. Can't you just understand that we are no longer together. Can you just let me go like how all other ex-boyfriends do.

B: Nicole no matter if I get out here today, a month, a year, or 50 years you'll still be mine.

N: Brock I'm no longer yours. You beat me, didn't that show how bad of boyfriend you are? Your in here cause of your action by beating on me, Brian, and Randy who whip your ass twice.

B: Randy didn't whip my ass I did that.

N: It didn't look that way with all that blood coming out your head last night.

B: What makes you think you came come here and talk about Randy.

N: I came to try get some sense into you. All you ever think is that you are always right about everything. Beside Randy is a better boyfriend then. you'll ever be in a million years.

Before I knew it Brock slap me, I fell to the floor when Brock was about to jump on me. That's when the officer grab Brock and pulled Brock back.

Officer: Ma'ma are you okay?

N: Yeah I'm use to it anyway.

The officer help me up to my feet I grab my things and head out. I was so stupid to think I can get Brock to understand.

Randy's pov:
D: So wait Dolph also likes Nicole?

R: Yup and he said that he will fight for her heart.

J: That's mess up you ain't pose to do that to your friends

R: He also said we were never friends.

Roman: Dolph thinks he's perfect that nothing is wrong. He also think that he can get any girl he wants cause of his look.

D: Hey did you guys get a call from Stephani last night?

J/R/Roman: Yeah

Roman: About that she wants to meet with us?

D: Yeah

J: Well will have to wait on Friday then.

A/N: I'm sooooooo sorry if I haven't updated. I thought Christmas break was when I get a break. But I have been busy with my family. When you live on the rez your working everyday. See ya soon.