Chapter 7

Randy's pov
Right now I'm heading over to Nikki's house she wants to talk about something I guess. All my friends left my house all except Dean. Who passed out on my kitchen counter, but don't worry I carry him to the guess bedroom.

I finally arrive at her house and knock on her door it took a few minutes before she answer. It look like she was a sleep.

N: Randy hey it's like 11:30.

R: I know and I'm sorry for waking you up I just got the guys to go home. Clean up and put Dean in the guess room.

N: Wait Dean is spending the night with you.

R: Well he pass out and Roman left before I can ask to take him home.

N: Oh that kind of makes more sense.

R: So you wanted to talk to me about something?

N: Oh yeah. Wait come in first it's kinda freezing out here.

R: Yeah sure.

Nikki's pov
Randy came in a went straight to the livingroom. I seat next to him and trying to remember why I call him over. I'm like so tired right now that I mite fall asleep on him.

R: So what is it?

Come on Nikki get out of your sleepy head. I know it has to deal with Brie telling me something. I'll start off from there and as I keep talking to him about that. Than I'll probably remember.

N: Oh Brie came over today and took me out. When we got home I told her about the call I got from Vince and she thinks it's great for my career.

R: Oh the storyline Vince came up with about you, me, and Brock.

N: Yeah that one and...

R: Not to be so rude, but did Brock got suspended?

Oh shit how did he know this. Okay just calm down just act like you don't know.

N: Wait Brock got suspended?

R: Yeah Vince told.

N: Really for how long?

R: I don't know he didn't say.

N:umm that's just strange. Brock didn't even let me know about that.

R: Really he should of called you.

N: In haven't heard from him since this morning.

R: What was the last thing he said to you?

N: Oh... Umm... He said... That he's leaving tomorrow night cause he has to some autographe signing to do tomorrow.

R: You sure about that?

N: Yeah I'm sure.

R: Okay when he called you did he sound angry.

N: Umm... Noooo.

R: Nicole?

N: What?

R: Are you lying to me?

N: Noooo.

R: Yes you are.

N: Well you don't know what I'm lying to you about?

R: Did you already know about Brock being suspended?

N: Randy.

R: Did you already know?

N:... Yes he's suspended for 3 months.

R: Nikki!

N: What I told the truth what else do you want?

R: I want you to be safe I don't want you to get hurt cause of something you didn't cause.

N: Randy I'm fine Brock isn't here.

R: But he will be.

I look into his eyes and saw that it was getting watery. I don't know why he care so much about me. It not like he likes me... Wait that's why I call him over.

N: Randy?

R: Yeah.

N: Do you like me?

R: As a friend yeah.

N: No like like me?

R...