Chapter 19

Nikki's pov:
I finally got drop of at Brock's house, Brie told me she and Byran will be over in 30 minutes. Brock ride is not here, so that means Brock is not here.

When I got into the house I went to the kitchen in the pantry is where Brock keeps the boxes. I quickly went upstairs and start to pack my clothes. When I was almost done packing my things in the room I heard a knock. At first I grew worry cause I thought Brock was back from where ever he was at. But I look through the window and I see Bryan's vehicle in the drive way. I went downstairs to open the door and I see Brie and Bryan with a whole bunch of boxes in their arms.

N: Wow!

B: Yeah we had extra boxes when we moved, lucky we still have them. So where do you want us to start.

N: Oh well I had some boxes already pack upstairs. So Bryan why don't you go upstairs and put the boxes in my ranger.

Bryan: Okay.[runs upstairs]

N: Brie you can finishes packing my things in the room and I can open my ranger.

B: Sure

Brie's pov:

I went upstairs to Nikki and Brock's room. When I got there the room look like it was half empty nd so does the closet, looks like Nikki is done packing her clothes. I went into the restroom to see if there was anything that's Nikki. When I was looking under the sink there was what seem like a secret cabinet. I had this feeling that whatever I in this little cabinet it's not safe for my sister to be here.

B: NICOLE!

Nikki didn't answer back, she might still be outside. So I open the little cabinet and I was shock for my eyes saw.

B: Oh my god! Oh my god!

Bryan's pov:

I heard Brie in the and she sound like she was freaking out, so I went to go check what's going on. When I got there Brie looked like she seen a ghost and froze.

Bryan: Brie honey are you okay?

She didn't move she just sat there with her knees up to her knees. Staring at the sink.

Bryan: Brie what's wrong?

She pointed towards the sink. I went towards the sink and couldn't see anything.

B: under the sink.

I look under the sink at first there was nothing. But as I look further to the back where there was a little cabinet. There was a gun in there, now I know why Brie was acting like this. But who gun is this? That's what I won't to know.

B: It's Brock's

Bryan: What makes you think?

B: Cause Nikki and I are against guns.

Bryan: NICOLE! NICOLE!

N: Yes... Bryan why do you have a gun in the house?

Bryan: You mean this isn't your gun?

N: No I'm against guns.

Bryan: So it is Brock.

N: I didn't even know he had that here. Brie what if he use that gun on me. [starts to cry] I could of been in the hospital or not even be here.

B: [hugs her sister] No don't say that Nikki. I'm just glad your moving out from this hell hole.

Bryan: Wait, Nikki has Brock been beating you.

N: [nods]

Bryan: Oh I'm sorry, let's get you out of here.

Nikki's pov:
So 2 hours has past by and we are done packing, we just need to load up. When we were putting the boxes in the vehicles. I saw Brock's ride pulling up. I'm not sure what's going to happen.