Kiss Her, Kiss Her {Gerard Way}

'Hey {y/n}, I'm having a party tonight at my house if you wanna come, it'll be really fun ;)'

I re-read the text my friend Gerard sent me as I was parked outside. My door opened and I was greeted by a smiling Brendon "Why are you sitting out here {y/n}? Come on!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car. We entered the house, walking past a ton a people I hadn't met before, "Gerard! Look who showed up!" He turned around and saw me and instantly smiled, pulling me into a hug, picking me up "Gee!" I squealed before he set me down on the ground before hugging me again "I thought you wouldn't show up since you're not really a party person" he laughed "Well, I had nothing else to do" he went to speak but was interrupted "Gerard! Come over here!" "I will be right back guys" I looked at Brendon and we both laughed.

Me and Brendon ended up talking for a few hours, joking around and such. "I gotta tell you something {y/n}" I urged him to continue "There's a guy and he..he really likes you but doesn't know how to tell you" I furrowed my eyebrows "Well what's his name?" I asked and he suddenly kissed me. I felt someone grab my wrist "Brendon, I told you not to" he looked at Gerard and chuckled "His name is Gerard!" He called after us and my eyes widened. I was dragged into his bedroom and I heard the door lock. He stalked over to me and forcefully took my face in his hands. "You...you're mine understand?" He was fuming and I raised my eyebrows "Gee.." "No, you're mine {y/n}, I know why Brendon kissed you, he wanted you to find out how I feel but he pissed me off" "Gerard" he put his forehead against mine and then slammed his lips to mine.

He put his hands on the back of my thighs and I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he continued to passionately kiss me. He pushed me onto the bed and started to miss my neck, he soon found my sweet spot and sucked on it as I moaned quietly "Gee". After some time we finished, laying on the bed together close together, "Please say you're mine" "I'm yours Gerard, I don't belong to anybody else" he pulled me on top of him "After round two I have another question to ask" "Round two?" I giggled as he went back to work on me.