Get Your Hands Off Of My Ice Cream {Ray Toro}

"Rayyy" I whined as he ran away from me "No!" "But whyy?!" "Because you're acting like a 12 year old, you can't have anymore ice cream!" He laughed and put the ice cream back in the freezer. "You will die, Toro" I said seriously "Yeah right" he brushed past me and I jumped on his back, he caught my legs without struggle and chuckled "You really are a handful" "Yeah, but you love me" I whispered in his ear and he put me down for a second before turning around and picking me up bridal style and kissing me too passionately "What was that for?" "To prove that I love you" a blush creeped onto my cheeks and I made him put me down. "I'm gonna take a shower, don't bother me" he groaned loudly "Why not {y/n}" I began to walk up the stairs "Sorry Toro, you take my ice cream, I take your shower time.

I stepped into the shower and heard footsteps in the bathroom "Ray, seriously" I heard clothes fall to the ground and the door locked before he stepped in and wrapped his arms around my waist "I know you love when I'm in the shower with you" he whispered and kissed my neck. "Ray" I breathed as his hands traced my body, I turned around and kissed him while putting my hands on his shoulders "I love you so much" I whispered and he smiled "I love you too baby, s-" "But seriously if you ever take my ice cream again, I will throw a chair at you" we both laughed and Ray hugged me tightly.