Tonight I'm Getting Over You {Frank Iero}

I sat on the train seat and a I turned to see a poster with my new ex boyfriend, Pete Wentz, on it. I groaned loudly and ripped it off of the board violently, luckily there were only 6 other people who were on the train staring at me. I felt a hand on my shoulder as I held my head in my hands, letting small sobs escape my lips, I looked up and saw people were still staring at me "Oh, bite me!" I yelled and they all looked away, I could see that half of them understood my problem. I looked up and saw that it was a guy who put his hand on my shoulder "Are you okay? I know that's a really stupid question because you obviously aren't".

"I just-I just got dumped, he was cheating on me" his face softened "I'm-" "with my sister, by the way" "I'm sorry, but look on the bright side, great reason not to see your family" he joked and I chuckled, he didn't know me, but I could tell he understood the situation.....just a little bit. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I leaned on him, "Thanks, I'm {y/n}" I said quietly "Name's Frank, I'm glad I could make you feel better". After finding out we were getting off at the same stop Frank looked down at me, arm still around my shoulder. "You look like you could use a drink" I nodded "Yeah, I have a bottle of wine at my apartment, do you maybe wanna share it" I suggested. He nodded and we made our way to my apartment.

After a little while of us getting to know each other I did something ridiculous....I kissed him. He kissed back for a moment or so before pulling away. Luckily, I still had a conscience considering I was tipsy "Okay, {y/n}, I'm gonna head out, I'm leaving my number call me in the morning. And who knows, kiss me again when you're not drunk, I might just ask you out" I laughed and headed to the door, locking it after he exited.

I couldn't wait to call him in the morning.