(Smut) No {Gerard Way}

Warnings; Sexual Content, refused orgasm, mommy kink. I wanna say in advanced that this is a little strange and I got the idea from a Patrick Stump thing....let me know if you want more smut I guess lol. Also, what am I doing with my life?

"Gerard?" I called out as I locked the door of the house me and my boyfriend shared. I heard something hit the floor and I trailed upstairs quietly, as I quietly approached the bedroom I heard a series of quiet moans and curses. I leaned against the wall with a frown before opening the door and 'accidentally' hitting the wall. "{y/n}! It's not-" I held my finger over my lips and furrowed my eyebrows. "What did I say to you Gerard? Tell me what I said" he sat up, covering himself and looking at me nervously "Y-you said that if I ever touch myself you'll punish me" "Did you want to get punished?" He shook his head "Answer me" I growled, walking over to him "No, m-mommy" I moved his hands and kneeled in front of him, taking his member into my mouth and he groaned. I sucked as fast as possible and as his moans got louder I slowed down "Mommy.." I backed off of him and laid him down on the mattress, sitting just above where he wanted me to. "Mommy...please, please let me cum" I shook my head and rolled us over, he leaned over me and move down, removing my pants and undergarments.

He kissed my inner thighs "Mommy...you're so dirty, let me clean you up" he placed and open mouthed kiss to my cunt and I moaned "Good boy" I ran my hand through his messy dark hair and tugged on it a little. He continued to lick me like a thirsty cat, he moaned and the vibrations ran throughout my body. After some time I convulsed and Gerard licked me dry before going back over me "Mommy, can I..." "Not yet, soon sweetie" I kissed him roughly and he rolled us over again so I was on top before he put on a condom and I let him enter me. "Oh God" he moaned and bucked his hips quickly in and out repeatedly "I'm gonna..c-cum" "Not yet baby" I bounced up and down and we moaned in sync together, he pleaded again and I let him "Ah!" He screamed and pulled out, removing the soiled condom. He pulled me close to him "I love you so damn much {y/n}" "I love you too Gee" I chuckled and kissed him again.