Nothing Wrong With Me {Frank Iero}

Your POV
"Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor" I sang loudly with my headphones in my ear. My parents weren't home, like they ever are, they're always busy fucking around with other people behind each other's backs.

"Beaten, why for (why for), Can't take much more, Here we go here we go here we go, now" I started jumping around and my hair was in my face as I sang. All of the thoughts ran through my head 'I fucking hate them' I gritted my teeth and counted on my fingers.

"One, nothing wrong with me
Two, nothing wrong with me
Three, nothing wrong with me
Four, nothing wrong with me! One, something's got to give
Two, something's got to give
Three, something's got to give
Now!"

I heard a muffled sound that sounded like someone saying my name. I didn't stop singing for a second.

"Push me again (again)
This is the end
Here we go here we go here we go, now!" I felt two arms wrap around my waist from behind and somebody put their face into my neck. I was obviously Frank, he's the only one who did this when I was angry.

"One, nothing wrong with me
Two, nothing wrong with me
Three, nothing wrong with me
Four, nothing wrong with me!" Tears filled my eyes as my crying cut me off, my headphones fell out and I sank to the floor with Frank still holding me.

"{y/n} please-" "I can't do it anymore Frank, I just can't" I cried as I turned to him and he held me close to him. "You know I hate it when you cry, it's okay" he tried to soothe me as I cried into his chest. He lifted my chin up and wiped the tears off of my face before kissing me gently. When he pulled away I was smiling as he put his forehead against mine. "I love you, so much {y/n}" "I love you too, moron" he laughed at my comment. He really calms me down, I guess it's just meant to be....