Chapter 1: Bar Hostage

A gunshot ricocheted off the thin walls of the deserted Street. Flinching I didn't stop running, my footsteps and heartbeat making a ominous rhythm as I ran away from the bar.

Earlier I had went in just to celebrate finally getting a job away from this place. My friend recommend the bar and told me to treat myself. Originally it was going to be a solitude celebration, considering all my friends were rather busy, or working. Lounging at the bar, the bartender soon asked me for my order, turning his head, I realized after a moment of staring this person was strikingly familiar "Christopher?" I stumbled over his name, not entirely sure. "(F/N)" he smiled back. We talked about nothing and everything, my tipsiness making me more chattier then usual. He explains about how he settled down on owning a bar after graduation. Chris soon urged me to go home as he needed to close up the bar.

Ready to leave, a screeching of tires caused me to turn my attention to the old wooden front doors. Shouts from outside made me to turn my head to Chris in concern, his face twisting into one of anger. "Quick out the back!" he clenched his teeth clearly not too pleased about the commotion. "quickly" he prompted through a
hushed shout. Ducking under the bar table, he shoved me towards door to the left. Swinging open the back door a smashing noise pierced my ear drums, sending a shudder of fear down my back "Where's the money!" a mans voice spoke deeply, slowly turning around I caught a glimpse of a well-dressed man wearing a fedora and nonchalantly waving about a pistol. His eyes drew away from Chris as he leaned over the bar turning his head, I almost screamed when he locked his eyes on me. Before he could say a word or point his gun in my direction, I slammed the door and ran out the ally-way onto the main pavement.

Clearing this predicament from my mind, I tried focusing on my current escape plan. My alcohol induced mind made it all the more difficult to carry on,sounds of approaching footsteps soon urged me to keep up my dozed sprint.

"Get back here you rat!" He shouted down the street as some gunshots broke my focus as the ground beneath me became uneven, my foot hit the ground sideways, bringing me down. Scraping my face on the cement, I let out a small groan, about to get up a gun was placed on the back of my head. Freezing, I let out long delayed breaths "Don't you dare think of running" they hissed. Yanking me to my feet they forced me towards the black car. My ankle screamed in pain with every step. Before I could even evaluate what was happening, he pulled open the trunk. "Heh the boss will like this.." he mumbled. Shoving me forward and with a slam, I was left in a pitch blackness. "F#ck" I cursed through clenched teeth. Who the hell was his boss? please don't tell me it's him. Biting my lip, the car jolted into action. Taking a deep breath I tried my hardest to calm my rattled nerves.