chapter eight

I am so sorry for this update, & how it's so late. I promised a surprise & you're gonna get it! (:

   I sped down the long, twisting highway, unsure, and confused. I had really just left Gemma to fend for herself, against that woman, that woman that calls herself our mother. I banged my hands against the steering wheel, angry, unable to care and control.

  "Ugh!" I yelled aloud, & squealed my car into the a parking lot, tiny, but good for now. I grabbed the bag and jacket that I had not yet put on, and exited the car. I looked around me, then, and widened my eyes at where I ended up.

  I was literally driving for hours! Did I drive in circles? Did I subconsciously come here? I didn't know what what happening, all I knew was that I just ended up parked once again, out in front of the park. Our park. 

  I sighed, and dragged my jacket on my body, and slung the bag over my shoulder. 

  "What now?" I muttered to myself as I slowly walked over to the swing set. Somehow I always ended up here, and I didn't know what to do now that I was here. 

  I jumped up as suddenly as I sat on the swing, and turned around. I squinted at the spot where Louis disappears every time I drop him off, or we say goodbye. What was around that bend? I was actually thinking about coming here, but I never actually meant to. He always just showed up. 

  Should I wait, and see if he'll come? But why would he ever show up, randomly? He wouldn't, Styles. Get yourself together, and go over there. Maybe he lives around the bend, and he can take me in for the night, until I find another place to stay.

  I gulped, and walked through the swing set, gripping my bag tighter towards my body, and zipping up the jacket. As I got closer I noticed shrubs, and lots of them, they were literally almost blocking the entrance. Why did Louis never say anything about his home, or where he came from. Or even his family. I didn't know if he had any sisters or brothers. Or even parents. 

 I slipped through the tiny opening, and came to a clearing, but forest spread out evenly on the other side, and I jogged to the forests edge, and almost immediately as I entered, there was a gate. Extremely high, and wide, I didn't see the ends to it. 

  I reached for the handle, and was just about to grip its cold medal, when it swung open, knocking me to the ground. I felt the heat run through my nose, and cussed under my breath. Bloody nose.

  "Hey, don't you watch where.." I was cut off.

  "Harry?" A high, but familiar voice piped up. 

    "Louis..?" I asked, standing up, holding my nose tightly. 

  "Oh no, I gave you another bloody nose." He half smiled, and looked down. I chuckled, "Don't worry about it. Where are you headed?" I asked, insanely curious. 

  "To find you actually. Somehow you always ended up here." He chuckled, shrugging, and stepped ahead, shutting the gate firmly behind him. I caught a glimpse of a tall building before my view was cut off by the wooden gate, and Louis' stare.

  "To find me? Why? How did you know.." I trailed off, and he held up a small silver cellphone. "Gemma called me.." He stated, pocketing the phone.

  "Aah, I should have expected her to, what did she-" 

 "Tell me? Just about everything. I know you need a place to stay." He looked around, down, and up, anywhere but at me.

  "Yeah, anywhere you know?" I wondered, and he hesitated, looking behind him swiftly, then shaking his head.