chapter four

I've noticed most of you asking for more, & that's perfectly fine, but you can also make comments on the chapter, who you like, who annoys you the most, who you REALLY want to just GET together, besides Lou & Harry bc they're obvs gonna be together, but I mean MORE OPINIONS. (: Thanks SOO much for reading this, it really means a lot to me. (:

    "You what?!?" Gemma shrieked halfway back towards the car, she had stopped, and turned back around to face me. I had held my hands up in protest and backed up a few spaces. She advanced towards me again. 

  "You punched Kyle?! And who had to pull you off?!" She scoffed, and ripped my hands out of my pocket, scowling at the bruises and bleeding. 

  "I cannot believe you did that." She said, more softly, and letting my hands fall back. I let them swing, the cool air felt nice. 

  "He insulted Lou-, uh me." I told her, shrugging. I was about to tell her that he insulted Louis, but that seemed a little too couple type thing to do, and we were not even friends, nor did I want to be. 

   The last thing I needed was to befriend Louis, & have all the girls noticeably over me, or pressured into making out with one.  

  "Hello? Earth to Harry! Are you listening to me?" Gemma waved a hand in front of my face, and I came back to reality. 

  "Yeah, sorry. What did you say?" I asked casually, heading around her towards the car. I headed over to the drivers side, and felt the door click unlocked. She get into the side door without complaint. 

  "I cannot believe I'm letting you drive." She explained after we were already cruising down the road. 

  "You're really angry, shouldn't let you drive in those conditions." I shrugged, smirking. Gemma scowled at me, and didn't answer. 

  "What did you say before? When I clued out?" I asked, and she ignored me, huffing. 

  "Gem, just answer me this, and I'll leave you alone until you relax. I don't know why you didn't like so much that I punched him, he had it coming." I explained, and she turned her body towards me. 

  "I didn't like it, because you're not usually violent! I don't know what's wrong with you lately. You're cranky all the time, you're throwing punches at people! And you're extremely witty!" She yelled, and turned away from me again. 

  She had a point, I wasn't usually violent, I never had anger problems, where I couldn't control my anger, and I was usually never cranky, at least, never with her. She always made me too happy to be mad with her. Including right now. 

 "Gem, you don't understand. He was insulting him!" I screamed back, and then gasped. She had turned towards me again, slowly. Her scowl turned into a full fledged grin. I groaned, and tried to ignore her beaming at me. 

  "What?" She whispered, still beaming. But this time, I ignored her. Driving steadly down the highway. Not much longer now. I would drop her, and this car off, and get into my own car. I don't know where I would go, but as long as she wasn't lecturing me, I was fine.

  "Harry, who was he insulting? Obviously not you, like you had told me." She pressed, and I closed my eyes, before opening them again quickly, remembering I was on the road. 

  "Gem, can we not talk about this right now?" I asked quietly, and she pondered that for a minute.

  "If you really don't want to, we won't. I think you're hiding something from me, Harry. I respect your privacy, but I really thought you would tell me something this big." She whispered, and was silent the rest of the way home.