chapter thirty

REMINDER THAT THIS CHAPTER IS RATED R SO DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T MIND A LITTLE ACTION IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU (:

___________________________________________________________________ 

 The heat in the cabin intensified, both of our shirts lay somewhere on the floor, and the fire crackled and sparked behind us loudly, making the only sound in the room beside the sweat grunts and moans coming from our own bodies. 

  I pulled back to look at him, "We can go slow.." I whispered, his eyes rolled back to his head, then slowly turned to look at me, "Stop worrying, love." 

  I smiled warmly at him, and his returning one was beautiful, "I'll have you know I've done this before." He said, and I chuckled, "Really?" 

  He nodded, then sighed, "Actually no, not with a guy." 

  I looked down at him, where I hovered above him, and sighed, "That really doesn't make it more stressful." 

  He chuckled and placed his hand on my cheek, "I trust you." 

  I sighed, "I love you so much." I whispered, and he smiled, "I love you too, Harry." He whispered back. I brought my face back down towards his, and his cute crinkles appeared at his eyes as he smiled, and I happily kissed his smiling lips. 

   His hand reached my neck, and he pulled my body closer, deepening the kiss. His other hand roamed my body, rubbing along my back, it moved up to reach my hair, and he tugged. 

  He knew exactly what he was going to get, and he got it. I moaned, I heard his chuckle against my lips. I bit his lips, and his hands roamed my chest now. 

   Our breathing was becoming heavier, so I pulled away, but didn't let my lips leave his skin for long, I kissed down his chin, to his jawline, then his neck. His body tightened as I went lower. 

  My lips were at his mid-chest now, but I kept going, I saw his hands grip the sheets beneath us, and I smiled to myself, but I kept going. 

  I rubbed my hands along his body, and I heard him faintly groan. My head was going lower and lower, and the nerves were really kicking gear right about now, but deeply trying to ignore them, I kept going. 

  My hands found his belt, and I looked up at him, he was watching me with a faint smile on his lips. I took that as a chance to crawl up and kiss his lips again, but my hands slowly slid the belt free of its buckles, and that slid softly to the floor. 

  "Are you sure..?" I whispered against his lips, he pulled me back in again, hungrily kissing me, roughly kissing me. I took that as answer enough, and pecked his lips again, he smiled as I pulled away again. 

  I kissed his tummy that I adored so much, then kissed the spot where his stomach met his legs, I glanced up to see him bite his lip, I held back a smirk. 

  I gripped both sides of his jeans, and gently tugged, he lifted his hips up for me to pull them down easier. I gulped as I tugged them off of his feet, tossing them on the floor. 

   "Happy Birthday, love." I whispered as I kissed his chest again, going lower and lower. My hands rubbed against his chest as I moved, they too, eased down lower and lower. 

   He gave a soft moan as my hands reached his boxers, I let my hands wander, and they reached his growing erection. He let his eyes slip closed, for which I was honestly grateful, it seemed almost more stressful if he watched.

  I palmed his bulge, he inhaled sharply, another moan escaped his trempling lips, and it gave me more confidence. 

  I let my knees reach the floor, never letting my hand slip from his hard shaft, feeling more confident, grateful for it, I leaned over and kissed his bulge. His breathing seemed to stop, and he gripped onto the sheets with enough force to make his hands turn white. 

laugh often // larry stylinson {BOOK ONE}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें