The Big News

A/N:acf the boy she missin
~Vanna POV~
After Andrew asked me to marry him I was extremely happy there was a smile on my face that wouldn't disappear and I loved it. Currently we were on our way home and I was super tired and honestly all I want is to cuddle with Andrew until I fall asleep "Vanna?" Andrew said shooting me from my thoughts "Yeah?" I replied and he grabbed my hand "I love you Vanna" he said and I smiled even more when he grabbed my hand "I love you more Andrew" I said and he smiled then we soon arrived home.

Home
When we got home I was really exhausted so when we walked inside Andrew picked me up bridal style carrying me upstairs "What are you doing?" I asked as we entered the bedroom "My baby girl shouldn't have to walk" he said smiling laying me on the bed then he took my shoes off and pulled my skinny jeans off and sweater off then pulled one of his shirts over my head then I got under the covers as he got undressed "I'm gonna shower real quick" he said before walking into the bathroom "okay I'm gonna go to sleep I'm tired" and then I passed out
Next day (Derek gave me the idea)
I woke up to some weird nosies coming from the bathroom and I was worried so I got up and as I got closer they became more clearer and I realized Andrew was jacking off and he was moaning my name and I didn't know if I should walk in or leave him be. But I thought for a moment and he soon started to get louder so I walked in and froze he didn't even stop when he saw me I guess because we're comfortable with each other now "Wanna help" he asked and my eyes widened "uhh" I said then he got up and walked over to me and put my hand on his member.
Later (way to innocent for that)
After the little incident with Andrew we got ready because today we were breaking the news to our friends and family so I put on shorts and Crop top with vans and Andrew put on sweats a shirt and yeezys and then someone knocked on the door "I got it" I said and walked downstairs to the door "Who is it?" I asked "Its Andrews parents your parents and Derek Kristin TacoBell And Nick" Andrews mom said and I opened the door "Oh and the twins" she said then I took the twins from her and walked stepped aside "come in" I said and everyone walked in as Andrew came downstairs "we have great news" he said taking Miley as I held Emilia "Okay get on with it" Derek said then we looked at each other and smiled "We're getting married!" We said at the same time as I showed my ring and they all cheered "Congratulations!" Everyone said "Thank you" Me and Andrew said "Sooooo when's the wedding?" My mom asked "February 15th" Andrew said "Of this year?" His mom asked and we nodded "So that gives us 5 months to plan great!"'our moms said then we all talked until it got late and everyone went home "Wanna cuddle on the couch with the twins and watch Scandal?" Andrew asked "You know me so well" I said kissing his cheek "I love you Vanna" he said "I love you too Andrew" I replied then we went and got comfortable on the couch as we held the twins.

A/N:I know finally