Welcome Back

A/N:She's 5 months/ride on my rocket gotchu feeling space bound🚀😂
Vanna POV
When I opened the door my jaw dropped it was my old childhood friend Kinz (pic above) she went into the army and she's finally back and she was looking at my stomach "Looks like I missed a lot" she said laughing then pulled me into a careful hug then I pulled her inside and called Andrew down "Andrew!" I screamed "who's Andrew?" Kinz asked "you'll see" I smirked then Andrew came down shirtless with his basketball shorts on and her jaw dropped and I hit her arm "Kinz this is Andrew my boyfriend and the father of my babies and Andrew this is a childhood friend Kinz she's been in the army" I said then she shook his hand and we soon got drinks and sat down "So how far along are you?" She asked "I'm 5 months and I'm having twins" I replied "So when did you two meet?" She asked and surprisingly Andrew answered "We met in Junior year and have been dating ever since" he said and she smiled "Well I better go home and get unpacking" she said and I hugged her "Welcome back" I said she then left "so that's her?" Andrew asked and I nodded.
Later
Andrew was out with Derek and I was home alone and then when I got up to get some water I felt this sharp pain in my stomach the babies were kicking a little and it hurt like hell so I went to lay down but couldn't make it the pain was so bad then Andrew walked in the door and once he saw me he rushed to my side "Vanna what's wrong?" He asked I just breathed in and breathed out "Vanna say something" he said so I just grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach and he gave me a confused look then felt the babies kicking and smiled but still worried so we just walked to bed and talked about baby names for the rest of the night.
A/N:What are some names?