The Honeymoon

A/N:Nights like this is on replay🔥👏
Vanna POV
After the party me and Andrew got ready to leave for our honeymoon in California and I was super excited because I've never been to Cali but Andrew has and he says it's super fun so I'm trusting him "Ready to go to the airport?" He asked and I nodded and we said bye to everyone and headed to the airport.
Airport
Once we arrived to the airport we got all of our backs put away and we waited for our plane to be called "Are you excited?" Andrew asked and I nodded laying into his chest "Mr.Fontenot" I said smiling "Yes Mrs.Fontenot?" He said "I love you" I said "Love you too Vanna" he replied then our plane was called and we started boarding and once we were seated Andrew took his phone out and handed me a ear piece and I put it in and he started playing my favorite song "Nights like this" and I smiled while silently singing the words as he just stared at me smiling. I then started to get tired and fell asleep on Andrews arm.
3 hours later
I felt someone poking me so I woke and noticed the plane landed "Damn I was sleep for that long?" I asked and Andrew nodded getting up and getting the bags as I followed. We then headed outside and got a uber "So what hotel are we staying at?" I asked once we got in the car "We're not staying at one" he said and I gave him a confused look "I got us a little cabin by a beach" he said and I smiled "Seriously!?" I said and he nodded "oh my god Andrew!" I said pecking his lips a bunch and he smiled. We then arrived to the house and it was gorgeous (pic above) we got out and Andrew payed the uber as I went inside looking around the house smiling until I felt arms around me "you like it?" Andrew asked and I nodded "I love it!" I said "that's great" he said "So wanna go out or just stay in for the rest of the day?" He asked "Stay in" I replied then we headed to the bedroom and put all of our bags away and changed clothes and I went into the kitchen to start cooking something for us but Andrew beat me to it "What are you making?" I asked "Pizza" he said laughing "perfect" I said then once it was finished we ate and sound on the couch and Andrew didn't think I noticed his little hand on my thigh but I did so I smirked to myself and thought for a moment "Wanna watch 50 shades of grey?" I blurted out and his eyes widened "Wait what?" He asked "you heard me" I said and he just shrugged "Sure" he said and I put the movie on and went back and sat with him.
As we were watching a sex scene came on and I remember our first date when he put his hand down my pants so I smirked and put my hand down his sweats and he didn't say anything I just started to stroke his member as he groaned quietly I started to stroke faster until I knew he was close so I stopped and he glared at me "Not cool" he said and I laughed he then picked me up and led me to the room and put me on the bed "Does my baby girl need to be punished?" He asked "Yes daddy" I said acting innocent (I'm not innocent) he then lowered himself on top of me and started to kiss my neck as he slipped his hand up my dress getting closer to my clit but stopping "nooo don't tease" I whimpered "this is punishment" he said and I whined he then got up and got handcuffs out of his bag and handcuffed my hands to the headboard then lowered himself down to my core "no touching daddy" he said as he pushed my underwear to the side and started to lick my clit and rub at the same time. I was going crazy because I wanted to grab his hair so bad but couldn't then when I get a knot in my stomach he stopped and I whined "Nope you can't cum yet" he said as he got undressed then he leaned over me slowly putting the tip in then pulling out and it was driving me crazy "Daddy please" I moaned then he then pushed inside me and I screamed in pleasure as Andrew thrusted in and out of me going faster and faster "Mmm daddy" I moaned "Yes princess?" He groaned "I'm close" I said and he nodded then went faster and faster "Okay cum" he said and we both came at the same time then Andrew pulled out and took the handcuffs off and we laid down together cuddling "Vanna" Andrew said "yeah?" I replied "I love you" he said "I love you more" I said and for the rest of the night we talked about how we first met and all of our memories from when we met and to be honest it was just perfect....
A/N:Wow that ending sucked

My boyfriend Andrew Fontenotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें