Younow Story

Vanna POV
Me and Andrew decided to go to the police station so I could identify my kidnapper
I was so scared I started shaking then Andrew grabbed my hand and calmed me down
We finally got there and I got out and went inside. Once they saw us they directed me to this room with a window "Remember they can't see you" the officer told me and I nodded then the men came in 1...2...3...4..5 I looked and then I saw him.
Dylan my ex boyfriend kidnapped me and he was number 4 "number 4" I said and they nodded and we left.
Andrew POV
I couldn't believe he did that it was just sickening and I was pissed but I looked over to Vanna and she looked at me and smiled she seems to be doing better and I should do the same.
We then got back to the house and she went upstairs and I stayed downstairs watching tv.
4:00am
I was still downstairs I couldn't sleep it was to hard. Then I heard Vanna walking downstairs "Andrew?" I looked at her and looked down "Baby please come to bed" she begged so I nodded and we went upstairs and Vanna got in bed and I followed behind and pulled her close to me "I can't lose you again baby girl" she nodded and I kissed her forehead as she fell asleep but I still couldn't fall asleep. But soon enough I did.

7:00am
Vanna POV
I woke up and turned over to see Andrew fast asleep and smiled
So I went downstairs and fixed him up some breakfast and when I finished I went upstairs to see he was awake he looked at me and smiled "Hey Vanna" he waved it was so cute "hi andrew" I smiled and handed him his food and he started eating and started thinking "we should go live later"  he thought for a moment and nodded so I then got dressed and then he finished and got dressed and got his laptop and logged into younow and hit "go live" everyone started commenting "Hey guys!" Or "We missed you" we smiled at them and talked then out of nowhere they wanted to hear a story so everyone put "Story time with Vandrew" and we looked at each other and shrugged and I started my story "Okay so when I was little my sister hated me to death and every chance she got she'd hurt me so one time she set fire to a broom and tried to set me on fire and another time was she put me in a washing machine and as I got a little older I got sick of it so one time she was playing Spider-Man and fell off the stairs onto concrete and instead of getting help I just laughed my ass off" (true story lmao) once I finished Andrew was dying of laughter and I just hit him then his laptop died and ended the broadcast so we just tweeted that we'll go live later and after Andrew asked me if it was true and when I said yes he busted out laughing again and I pushed him off the bed. I was proud of myself...

A/N:Wow that really sucked balls