Do you have feelings?

A/N:I like food🍩
Vanna POV
After I saw them anger and hurt filled my veins and Andrew soon came over and when he saw me worry filled his eyes "Vanna what's wrong?" He asked and I just shook my head "Nothing just ready to go home" I said and he was about to speak but I cut him off "Andrew I'm fine let's go" I said getting the twins as he got our bags we finally left and headed to the airport meeting up with everyone.
Airport
As we waited for our plane to be called I talked to the girls and played with the twins "Vanna what's up somethings wrong" Kristin said and I shook my head not wanting to talk about it but they kept asking so I gave in "I'm jealous of Andrews old childhood friend" I said "And I don't want to tell him but it's eating away at me" I continued and they rubbed my back and gave me a hug soon our plane was called and we boarded the plane and me and Andrew sat down and he grabbed my hand "Baby girl please tell me what's wrong" he said and I finally gave in "Raquel" I said and he gave me a confused look "What about her?" He asked "Do you have feelings for her?" I asked tearing up and he wiped them away "Vanna no I love you and I will always love you okay?" He said and I nodded "Remember what tomorrow is?" He asked and I shook my head and he laughed "Our 2 year anniversary" he said and I smiled "and I have big plans for us" he said smirking then Emilia woke up yawning in Andrews arms and it was just extremely adorable "Have a nice nap princess?" He said and I smiled I'm happy we met.
Soon our plane landed and we got off and found our things "I'm shocked I'm saying this but I'm happy to be home" I said and he smiled "Come on lets get home it's getting late" he said and we got the twins and headed home. I was super excited about tomorrow Andrew doesn't know what I have planned ;)
A/N:Oooohhhh I'll get the whip cream and whips😂