Caught

A/N:I feel so disrespected
Vanna POV
When I woke up pleasure instantly rushed over me and when I looked down Andrew was playing with my clit and I moaned in pleasure "A-Andrew won't your mom be here soon with the twins?" I ask and he just kept licking until I came "Let's see" he said  getting up and I'm guessing he was texting her then he looked at me and smirked "They won't be here until tonight" he said and I smiled "Round 2" I said and he nodded leaning over me he then started to kiss down my neck and he got to my chest and played with my nipples and I moaned then I flipped us over and lowered myself down to his hard member and grabbed it and he groaned then I slowly stroked him as I looked at him through my lashes then I licked the tip "Ahh Vanna don't tease" he moaned so I then lowered my mouth onto his member as he grabbed my hair and pushed me all the way down and moaned then I started going up and down and when he twitched in my mouth I took him out of my mouth and he whimpered then I lifted up and slid down his member moaning in pleasure then I started riding him hard as the room filled with moans and grunts.
Derek's POV (switching it up)
I was on my way to Andrew and Vanna's house to show them how big our freestyle got and once I arrived and went to the door and it was already unlocked so I just walked in and when they weren't there I was confused their cars were outside so I then heard noises from upstairs so I got nervous and started walking upstairs and I got nervous as I got closer to their room so I slowly opened the door and what I saw next made me want to vomit "Oh my god!" I screamed Vanna was riding Andrew and when they saw me she jumped off and my jaw dropped and I just closed the door walking downstairs and sitting on the couch putting my head in my hands the next thing I know they walked downstairs and I couldn't look at them..
A/N:What. The. Actual. Fuck.