Pop the question

A/N:omg only three chapters left😫
Andrew POV
While my sister and dad were out getting food I stayed in the hotel room waiting with my mom "Andrew" she said and I looked up "Yes?" I said "Have you ever thought about popping the question to Vanna?" She asked and I furrowed my eyebrows "No why?" I asked and she just looked at me and sighed "Because y'all have kids now and you need to settle down" she said "Don't you want her to be yours forever?" She asked and I thought for a moment and nodded "then when we get back you're going to get her a ring and plan out a beautiful date and I'll take the twins" she said "thanks mom" I said and she just shook her head "no need in thanking me" she said and I smiled.
My sister and dad finally came back and we finally headed home.
~Vanna POV~
I was sitting with the twins while waiting for Andrew to come home. "Where's daddy?" I said in my baby voice they just giggled and I smiled God they're just adorable. Then Andrew walked in and smiled seeing me and the twins "Hey guys I've missed you!" He said pecking my lips "We've missed you too" I said and he picked up Emilia "Okay Vanna wanna go out tonight?" He asked and I thought for a moment "Sure why not" I said "Bet, my mom is gonna come get the twins" he said and I nodded. We then took the twins up to their room and put them in their cribs. "So those snaps you sent me" he said smirking "what about them" I said walking out as he followed "they turned me on" he said smacking my ass "ooh my bad daddy" I said in an innocent voice and he just groaned pulling me into him "you've been extremely bad baby girl" he said and I moaned then leaned up whispering in his ear "then punish me daddy" I said smirking then he nodded attacking my lips pushing me against the wall kissing down my jaw to my neck he then started to leave hickeys as he kissed and bit my neck. I bit my lip to hold back moans as he slid his hand down my sweats rubbing my clit "moan for me baby girl" he groaned and I moaned.

(Skips sex scene because I'm innocent🌚)
Later
After me and Andrew had sex his mother came over for the twins and it was awkward because we had sex hair and hickeys all over our necks but she was nice and ignored it. Me and Andrew then started getting ready since we'd be going out tonight so I started off with makeup then hair and then I put on my black shirt and skinny jeans then Andrew put on skinny jeans and a t-shirt and we left.
Cheesecake Factory
When we arrived to the Cheesecake Factory I looked at Andrew and smiled "I've never been here before" I said (true) and he nodded "I know babe" he said and we walked in and got seated. It wasn't to busy which is good,then I noticed Andrew kept staring at me "something wrong?" I asked and he shook his head "no everything's just right" he said grabbing my hand "I love you Vanna with all my heart,you know that right?" He asked and I nodded "Yes Andrew and I love you more to the moon and back"'I said smiling then finally the waiter came over "Sorry for the wait what can I get you?" He asked "You're fine" I said "we'll have the pepperoni pizza" Andrew said looking at me and I nodded.

~Andrew POV~
I was extremely nervous about asking Vanna to marry me like what if I stutter or she says no? Okay Andrew don't think of the negative think positive. "Andrew you okay?" Vanna asked and I looked up "Oh yeah I'm fine" I said then we just talked and soon they finally came with our dessert and I smiled "Finally" I said and Vanna laughed. God I love her laugh (ha where) "Do you like cheesecake by any chance?" She asked laughing "I love cheesecake. Real late at night,cheesecake" I replied smirking as she just laughed. I know how I'm gonna ask her "Vanna" I said grabbing her hand standing up "Andrew what are you doing?" She asked confused "I love you so fucking much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you" I said then I got on one knee and she soon started crying "Omg Andrew" she said wiping her tears "Vanna Rose Hairston will you marry me and become Vanna Rose Fontenot" I said opening the box and soon people were looking at us saying stuff like "awww" or "ooooh" then she nodded her head fast "yes" she said "yes?" I asked "yes! Yes Andrew!" She said and I got up putting the ring on finger her as she kissed me jumping in my arms then people cheered us on "I love you Andrew" she said looking at the ring "I love you more baby girl" I said kissing her. This was just perfect.

A/N:I want chocolate or cheesecake