I need my baby back

A/N:ha jk
Vanna POV
When I woke up again I was in so much pain down there and my clothes were gone! Did they do something to me? I started feeling dizzy and I soon heard someone wait not just someone people coming I got scared so I crawled to the corner and when I they came in with lights and masks I guessed it was the police thank god they were asking me questions like am I okay and I thought to myself do I look okay? I then passed out...
Andrew POV
I got a call saying they found Vanna and that I could come visit her so I got in my car and sped down to the hospital and once I got there the police told me who did all this and angry filled my veins that bastard hurt my baby girl so I then rushed to her room she was awake and she looked at me and smiled "they told me who did this" I said through gritted teeth she nodded and grabbed my hand "baby girl I'm moving in with you I'm gonna protect you" she nodded she didn't look to bad just tired so I spent the night with her.
That morning
The next day the doctor gave her the pain pills and let her leave the hospital so I drove her home and I made sure it was cleaned for her. I then tucked her into bed and cuddled with her all day then she wanted to go out so we went for a walk in the park and talked and laughed "i love you Vanna" I told her holding her hand "I you too Andrew" she smiled and kissed me we then went and got food and headed back home
Vanna POV
Andrew has been an amazing boyfriend I just love him so much so when we got back home I decided to reward him so when we walked in the house I started kissing Andrew he then picked me up leading me to the room and put me down I then pushed him on the bed. "Damn Vanna" he moaned I then sat in his lap grinding as he moaned my name I then got off until I knew he was hard so I pulled his sweats and boxers down as his hard on slapped his stomach I soon grabbed it "you've been such a good boy" I winked and then licked from the base to the tip as he moaned in pleasure then I started sucking him off going faster and faster as he pulled my hair "oh fuck Vanna" he soon twitched in my mouth and I knew he was close so I went deeper and he soon came and I swallowed and he smiled.

Later on
Me and Andrew were on the couch and there was a knock at the door so I got up to answer and it was the police I looked confused and asked "may I help you" they looked at each other then back at me "we need you to confirm your kidnapper and I froze...

A/N:OOOOHHHHHH