Facetime Sex

A/N:Yeah you read that right FaceTime Sex so get ready-Song and photo
Vanna POV
I woke up and when I remembered that Andrew's in Louisiana I pouted but checked my phone and I had a text from him.
From Andrew: Morning baby girl I made it to Louisiana! Haha but I love you ft me when you wake up I'm by myself today in the hotel room
To Andrew:Hey Andrew I just woke up so let me get ready
From Andrew:Vanna you don't need to get ready you're perfect but go ahead
I sighed and showered and put on Andrews sweats and a black sports bra then I got my laptop and set it up and called him and he answered "Hey Sexy" he smiled my jaw dropped because he was wet and only had a towel wrapped around his waist (photo above and song FYI you just swipe Andrew) he then dropped the towel and his hard member sprung free and I moaned at the sight covering my eyes "Seriously Vanna it's not like it's your first time seeing it" he laughed then I got extremely turned uncovering my eyes and bit my lip he then started stroking himself and I felt myself get wet at the sight of it "Touch yourself for me baby girl do it for daddy" I then slipped my hand down my pants rubbing my clit moaning "oh daddy" he groaned "Mmm nice baby girl daddy likes that" I just moaned then he stroked faster and I rubbed faster "Stick two fingers inside and scissor yourself" I did as told and moaned even louder "Oooh daddy I'm close" he moaned "hold on to it baby girl daddy wants to come with you" so then we went faster "ahhh fuck Vanna cum for daddy" so we then we both came at same time moaing each other's names "Ahhh damn Vanna that was amazing" I just nodded we then cleaned up and talked a little "I miss you so much Vanna" I smiled "I miss you too Andrew" we said goodbye and hung up.
Andrew POV (drama real quick)
After what I did with Vanna I had a huge grin on my face just thinking about her then it soon disappeared seeing someone I didn't want to see...
A/N:AHHHHHH SHITTTTTTT DRAAAAAMMMMMAAAAA