Labor

A/N:I know those pictures are me and Andrew but idc their Emilia and Mikey in the book okay?/8 months
Andrew POV
I've been on tour for a couple of weeks now and I was missing Vanna like crazy it's not that I hated tour or anything I just missed my baby girl then while we were chilling in the hotel room I got a call from Vanna's mom and instantly got worried so I answered fast "Hello?" I said "Vanna's in labor!" She screamed and my jaw dropped and thankfully the show we had wasn't far from where we lived so I let the people know and they got me and Derek a car so we could hurry to the hospital.
Vanna POV
My water broke and it was terrible so Kristin drove me to the hospital and I was breathing heavily and when my mom got there she told me she called Andrew and that he was on his way so then they got me set up for labor and right before the doctor was about to tell me to push Andrew came in and saw me crying and rushed in and grabbed my hand then we continued "Okay breathe Vanna now push" the doctor said and I pushed and pushed and soon Emilia came out crying then I had to do it again "Okay one more time push" he said and I squeezed Andrews hand and pushed then Mikey came out crying and they cleaned them up and I smiled they looked so beautiful and I smiled at Andrew "you did it" he said and soon they handed us the babies I took Mikey and Andrew took Emilia and they were just adorable and I couldn't stop looking into his beautiful eyes he looked just like Andrew soon my parents went home and Me and Andrew stayed there because they wanted to make sure me and the babies were okay.
Later
Me and Andrew were with the babies watching tv as we rocked them in our arms "Emilia looks just like you she has your eyes" he said and I smiled "Mikey looks like you" I said and soon I got tired so we put them in the little crib we had and went to sleep.
I woke up the next day to the babies crying and I was about to get up but Andrew had them and I smiled he handed me Mikey so I fed him then Emilia and then I could finally go home so I got dressed and put the babies in their onesies as Andrew got the car soon a nurse came with a wheelchair and I sat down as she rolled me to the front I smiled looking at the babies in their little outfits sleeping we soon reached the front and Andrew was waiting and he took Emilia and put her in her car seat as I did the same for Mikey and once they were in we drove home.
A/N:Awwwww