Chapter 29: My Video Vixen

A/N Quick suggestion, you should watch the video first so you can get the different scenes for the chapter. If not I was pretty descriptive also so you don't have to.

"Babe, these are my only few days off in a row on this tour and you want me to... what exactly?"

I rolled my eyes as she walked out of my bathroom. She was putting on a baseball cap and making sure her hair looked right. I was in the mirror in my room doing the same except with a snapback. It was about 7 in the morning and Dinah had been upset that I had woke her up so early on her day off. I finished and looked at her through the mirror as she was she fixing her curls.

"All you have to do is be lovey dovey with me on camera for my music videos. It's pretty simple since I already recorded majority of the scenes anyway."

"Why would I star in it then if it's basically done?"

I rummaged through a few pair of sunglasses, trying them all on to see which ones looked better. She walked back into the bathroom as I answered.

"The director liked the concept for Sex Ain't Better Than Love to be me taking one route with going for just the sex and then taking the other route going with love."

"And I'm supposed to be love?"

She asked walking up to me.

"No. I wrote the whole song about you but for the video you're the sex part."

She rolled her eyes and took off the sunglasses I had on and grabbed a different pair.

"Fine. Then there's another one?"

"Yup but that's all us. But we probably won't do that one until your tour ends."

"What's that one called?"

"Simply Amazing. And no, you can't know what its about. Just know you'll be in it."

She shrugged and grabbed the first pair I tried on, putting them on my face and adjusting my hat. I smiled and kissed her quickly before grabbing my phone and house keys.

When we approached set we were immediately separated to our different rooms so we could get dressed in our outfits. Our first set was at a party where I was supposed to be "meeting" the two different girls. When I walked out I saw Dinah standing off to the side talking to the other girl and the director, Juwan.

"Hey, J. We all set?"

He looked at the girls then looked back at me and nodded a little.

"Uh, yeah. I think so."

"Um, okay? Let's go then."

He nodded and yelled "Places!". Everyone walked to where they needed to be, grabbing glasses of champagne or wine if they needed one. I stopped Dinah right after she grabbed her glass.

"Hey. I don't know what that was about but you're okay with this right? All you have to do is look at me like you want me and act like she's your best friend."

She sighed and nodded.

"I know. I'm just a little nervous."

I kissed her cheek and grabbed her empty hand.

"Just look at me. I mean that's the point of the video right?"

She smiled and rolled her eyes, walking away to her spot. I grabbed my glass and went to my place next to another girl.

"Quiet on set! Roll the camera's. Action."

There was soft music playing as we all started having small talk. It didn't really matter what we said since the song was going to play over it in the video. Juwan yelled directions as we all conversed.