Chapter 19: Mrs. Steal Your Girl

A/N I'm too mad that this will be the third tour I won't be able to go to because they decide to have their tour dates on the days I won't be in the state😤😤😤 and the one when I will be in the state technically I'll be on a damn cruise off the coast of Florida... Lmao story of my damn life

and even though I don't live over there but I do go to college in AR, for a world tour they sure don't like the middle eastern part of America cause they literally go all the way around those states lol even for the last tour... ugh I just need them to help me out a little bit here and let me see them...

But ANYWAYS.... ENJOY!!

It was a few hours later and I was going on stage in a half hour. But all I could think about was what happened earlier with Dinah. What she looked like half naked in my arms. The way she smelled. The way her body felt under my lips. I couldn't stop thinking about her even while on was getting dressed for my set.

When I had finally finished getting dressed and I knew I had to tell my girls what happened at least. Especially since it might become a regular thing. And I can't let her have that type of control over me if I still can't have her.

I left my dressing room to go searching for where Sierra and Diamond went. I went to Kehlani's dressing room first since her set was over and they could possibly be in there with her. But all that was in her room was her bags that her team had to get to take them to our last show destination.

I checked Fifth Harmony's room next since they wouldn't be in Tori's room because she's on stage. As soon as I opened the door I was met with laughter from all of them causing me to have a shocked look on my face. What topped it all, was that my ex and the Polynesian were sitting next to each other, toppled on top of one another, laughing at whatever joke was told.

"Hello?!"

Diamond yelled making me snap my head towards her.

"Huh?"

The other girls started laughing at my confusion before Sierra answered.

"You've been standing there just staring for a few minutes like a crazy person. What do you want?"

I guess the thought of Kehlani sitting and laughing with the girl I almost had sex with not too long ago was more shocking to me than I thought.

"Oh, um. I need to speak to you three."

Sierra and Diamond got up immediately knowing they were at least two of the three I wanted. But Camila didn't move making me furrow my eyebrows until I realized why.

"Oh, I, uh, meant Camz. I'm sorry. I mean you can come if you want, but it's just, I doubt you would want to hear what I'm going to talk about."

There was an awkward silence that happened making me get uncomfortable immediately.

"It's fine. I was about to go back to the hotel anyway."

Kehlani finished getting the few things she had in the room.

"I'll see you guys later."

She says to the group but more so to Diamond and Sierra, then pushed past me to walk out. I sighed, shaking my head.

"Whatever. Can you guys just come on before my set starts."

They nodded and hurried up.

"Camila, you need to be back in like 5 minutes."

She nodded at Lauren then left to my dressing room.

"And I would like to know what you're going to talk about."