❤Kehlani❤

This shit has gotten way out of hand. Like I really want to cry because of this. Because I'm sad and I'm fucking livid. There is no reason why people need to go out and bash someone SO bad for something you don't even know about to the point where they want to kill themselves.

And the fact that people are STILL bashing her is a fucking problem. To anyone who evens looks into Kehlani a little bit knows that she has a history of being depressed and she still is self conscious about what people say about her, especially since she has all her tattoos. So for anyone who had the balls to get on the internet and say ANYTHING negative about and you knew about this you should take a look in the mirror.

Think about what Kyrie, PND, her friends, and her family feel now knowing that something so small turned into her almost losing her life. Thank God PND was there to save her because Lord knows what would've happened if he didn't get there in enough time. And people still have the nerve to make a joke out of the situation and try to turn the tables like if it was Kyrie we wouldn't react like this and that's far from the truth.

Her fans are just like Harmonizers in the sense that if Kyrie would've posted a picture like that they would've done the research FIRST and would've known that they were over before the picture was posted. Then would've proceeded to jump on ANYBODY who had something different to say.

I pray to God that she gets out of this with her head held high and that she has her family and friends there to support her the whole way. She deserves to be happy just like the next person and I hope that people seeing this will make them understand just how serious cyber bullying is because that's exactly what happened.