Chapter 10: Maybe It's Progress

A/N Longest authors note ever at the end Lmao but please at least read the first paragraph because it's really true and from my heart. Then the rest is basically my WFH review. ENJOY!!!

It's been a little over a week since Dinah and I wrote our song and I've been busy since then. I've barely been able to see my friends, yet alone, be at home for more than a few hours at a time. Today is a extremely light day for me since I only have one interview and it's also the last interview I have for the next few days.

I had to take a flight into San Diego for my interview on 99.7 with Fernando & Greg. I headed straight for the radio station, only stopping for coffee, once we landed. By the time I got to the station I had to go straight into the interview.

Fernando: What's up everybody? We are joined now by the one and only Y/N Y/L/N. How's life going?

Y/N: Hey guys. It's been great so far. Definitely more fast paced than I'm used to.

Greg: Yeah I can imagine. But how's the whole Fifth Harmony song's thing going? What made you do a song with each girl instead of the whole group?

Y/N: It's going pretty well actually seeing as all the songs except one are out already. And it wasn't a well thought out thing. As most people know I wrote the song with Camila just with the intention of making her feel better. It wasn't until the song was on the road to coming out when I thought I should do a song with all the girls so it didn't look like I was picking favorites out of the group.

Greg: That's interesting. And since we're on the topic of the girls. How has these songs helped with this big announcement they just came out with?

Y/N: Well the songs were what they used in order to promote and because of that almost all of the shows are sold out. It's pretty cool seeing the girls get all this recognition and I'm actually apart of it, y'know? And I'm happy to say that, as of yesterday, along side Fifth Harmony I am officially an opening act on part 2 of the Reflection Tour, slash mini world tour, along with Kehlani and Tori Kelly. So I'm extremely excited to be starting that soon.

Fernando: Oh! We've got an exclusive here. You've heard it here first.

I giggled at how enthusiastic they got over the news. And as an addition to the coffee, I was finally starting to wake up fully.

Greg: So, this might be a little personal but how many times have you been hated on for being friends with Camila? And have people used that as the reason for why you've gotten your fame so quickly?

Y/N: Well, I'll apologize now for when I say something too explicit. But those comments are 100% bullshit. I've actually been astounded by how many people actually believe I would use Camila and the entire group in that way.

Fernando: Yeah, that must be tough.

Y/N: It is. And some people still fail to realize that I was the famous one out both of us first. Sometimes even Camila.

Everyone in the studio laughed when I said that making me smile.

Greg: Oh yeah. With Kendall Jenner, right?

Y/N: Yes, exactly. And back then I was surrounded by the entire Kardashian family and am still very close to them to this day. So, why would I decide to wait until my friend got famous, something I could've never predicted would happen so soon, rather than using them? I've been in the lime light since I was 12 and it took for me to graduate high school in order to want to pursue this side of the business. So, I'm actually very offended people can't see how genuine that vision is.