Chapter 26: I Wanna Be

A/N This by far is my favorite picture of her. She looks so happy and carefree.. it makes my heart flutter to see her like that.

And then I had a WHOLE moment when I saw the Laurmani interaction in the Dope performance. Like I knew it was coming because I love the song but I was still so unprepared for it. Like watching it gives me heart palpitations and makes me smile stupidly. Screw Camren, Laurmani is real.....Anyways... ENJOY!!❤❤

It was a half hour before my set and I was pacing back and forth, dodging any stagehands that were walking pass me. I haven't seen Camila or Dinah since I left this morning for breakfast and now I was getting worried.

Which was why I was pacing. I was trying to figure out how I was going to convince Dinah to even listen to me first before I figured out how I was going to tell her Camila lied. She's not going to believe me at first, or Camila, unless I'm in her face and she can see me when I tell her.

Everything else is useless to her. I groaned and rolled my eyes knowing how stubborn she's going to be about this. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed stopping in my tracks to take a deep breath. I looked up to see Destiny waving her hands to get my attention, then tapping her wrist once she got it. I nodded and turned around to head towards my dressing room since I hadn't gotten dressed for my set.

Right as I was walking into my dressing room, I saw the familiar blond hair walking away from me. I did a quick cheer to myself and thanked God Camila actually got her to come. I ran quickly and held her arm so she would stop walking.

"Hey, you made it."

She looked up at me quickly, then back down to her phone.

"Well once Camila told me I had no other way back and our manager called and basically threatened me to stay, I didn't really have a choice did I?"

She continued around me turning the corner going into the backstage area for fans. I rolled my eyes at the situation before going to my dressing room. As I opened the door the rest of Fifth Harmony was lounged around my dressing room.

"Really, Camz?"

She shrugged raising her hands defensively.

"Hey, you said get her here. You never said I had to make her be nice."

I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed my outfit to change into for my set. Since the girls were in my room, instead of kicking them out I went to an empty room they had backstage. The room I chose just so happened to be the room Dinah was in. I didn't think she would be over here, and I already knew she was mad so I backed up to close the door. I was about to close the door completely until I heard her sniff and wipe at her face. My heart broke at the sight of her crying making me open the door further.

"Dinah..."

I breathed out. She looked up at me and looked relieved to see me. Then I'm guessing she remembered why she was crying and groaned.

"Get out."

When I didn't move she stood up and pushed me out the room.

"I said get out."

She slammed the door closed making me sigh. I had no time to argue with her though since my show started in now 10 minutes and I hadn't even gotten to fix my hair or do the little bit of make up I needed.

After I was done getting ready, I quickly went back to my dressing room to catch Camila before she went to the show.

"Great, your here. I need you to keep Dinah exactly where she is."