Chapter 7: Life Saver and a Heartbreaker

A/N Even though the Panthers lost the super bowl *cries heavily* one of my fave Lauren/You books updated... And Normani still follows me SO I decided to update again... YAYY ENJOY!!!

There were 3 weeks left until we graduated, and I could not wait. Not because school was the hell hole that it is, but because I am literally accomplishing this because I wanted to. Everyone was confused as to why I went to school when I could be traveling all over the world at such a young age. But I wanted to go to school and finish with a degree and it's finally happening.

Sierra, Diamond, Kehlani, and I were going to have a sleep over this weekend to celebrate the dropping of Kehlani and I's song. Kehlani's was coming out Friday night whereas mine was coming out the following Monday night.

But the whole sleep over would be put on hold until I figured out my feelings. And the only way I could do that, other than song writing, would be to talk to the people I trusted the most in the world.

Which is why I'm on my way to Sierra's house on a Tuesday night. Diamond only lives down the street from her so she should be there by the time I pull up. I brought my laptop so I could Skype Camila and we could all talk about it as a group because all of their opinions mattered to me.

Arriving at her house, I grabbed my laptop bag and the pizza and drinks I bought for them. I had Ally buy Camila a personal pizza so she could, in her words, "feel like I'm breathing the same air as you".

I knocked on the door since I couldn't open it myself. Sierra's mom answered the door.

"Hey sweetie. How are you?"

She said smiling and kissing my cheek since she couldn't hug me with all the stuff in my hands.

"I'm fine, thanks. But how are you? Si told me you got another promotion at your firm."

She smiled and called for Sierra taking the pizza and drinks out of my hands.

"Yes, I did, and because of that I'm doing great."

"Well, if you're really as good as they say you are I will be calling you if I ever need a lawyer. Which I probably will pretty soon."

She laughed and was about to respond but Sierra cut her off.

"Jesus Christ, Y/N. Stop flirting with my mother. That's gross."

I rolled my eyes at her and her mother just laughed.

"Having manners doesn't count as flirting, stupid."

"Whatever."

She mumbled grabbing the pizza and drinks from her mothers hands and walking back up the steps.

"Come on. Diamonds upstairs already."

I nodded and followed her up the stairs. Her mom said she would bring up cups for the drinks since she knew we wouldn't use plates even if she brought them up. Sierra didn't say anything in response so I turned and said thanks before Sierra closed the door with her foot.

"Hey Y/N/N."

"Hey D."

"Set up the computer."

Sierra said at the same time I responded to Diamond causing me to chuckle in return.

"What's up her butt?"

Diamond said as she got a slice of pizza from the box.

"She thinks I was flirting with her mom."

"Well were you?"

"What? No! Why would I do that?"

Sierra scoffed as I waited for the Skype app to load.