eighty two

I lay outstretched on the sofa, my laptop balanced on my thighs and Chica tucked up in a ball by my feet. I'd been answering dozens of emails regarding events like Insomnia (which was just around the corner) and my secret project. I'd picked out some of my favourite photos from one of the three photoshoots I'd had and picked them for my advertisement, and now I was just organising my next meeting with the helpers.

"Hello baby!" Mark cheered, entering the living room with a child like smile on his face.

"Hey!" I chirped back, Mark laughed lightly and patted his knees, beckoning Chica over to him.

"I was actually talking to Chica, but hello to you too." I rolled my eyes at Mark as he leant over and gave me a quick kiss,

"Ryan's coming over soon to help me film a video about Chica, I was going to ask you to help but I know you're really busy today." I nodded and carefully placed my laptop onto the coffee table, lowering the lid so no parts of the project were exposed. I still wasn't able to tell Mark what the project was but we were getting closer to the finish like so it wouldn't be long until I could tell him.

"Yeah, I've got a lot of signing to do today, the boxes should be here any minute. Do we have any sharpies lying around?" Mark nodded at me and ran off to get them, leaving me to answer the door.

I stepped around Chica and jogged to the door, pulling it open to reveal Ryan standing next to three cardboard boxes stacked on top of each other.

"Some delivery guy just showed up and said that these are for you." Ryan laughed, patting the top box. I chuckled back and grabbed the first box from the pile,

"I know what they are, I was expecting them. Can you help carry them through?" Ryan agreed and picked up the second box, following me into the living room and placing it down before going back for the last one and adding it to the pile that was now next to the coffee table. He said hello to Mark who entered the room and placed the pens on the table,

"We're going to record now, have fun." Mark kissed my cheek before grabbing Chica's lead and running out into the back garden with her, Ryan trailing behind with a cheery smile plastered on his face.

I let them leave before ripping the tape off the top to reveal stacks and stacks of 'postcards', I clapped my hands excitedly as I picked one of the cards out and admired the image on the back.

It was an image of me and Sam that I had taken at my photoshoot for these postcards, and I'd picked it out as the perfect one for me to sign the back of

It was an image of me and Sam that I had taken at my photoshoot for these postcards, and I'd picked it out as the perfect one for me to sign the back of. I shook my head lightly, this was crazy. Professional photoshoots, merch, autographs, there was so much going on but I was so excited.

I decided to include the Sam's in the photoshoot because they'd become extremely popular within the community and everybody was sharing their adventures with their Sam, so it was only right to show mine. I set the picture down and opened up my laptop onto Twitter,

Jack_Septic_Eye: just had a really exciting delivery regarding the secret project! Can't wait until you guys can know what's going on :D #soon

Within seconds responses came flooding in trying to guess the project, a few were just normal comments and others were your typical 'hi' and 'i love you' tweets that were super sweet.

I took myself away from Twitter before I spent hours on there instead of doing my work and emptied the cardboard box, stacking the postcards on the table and sitting down ready to begin signing. I put the Shadow Of The Colossus soundtrack on in the background and got to work.

-

Around three hours later I'd signed every postcard, boxed them up again and taped them up ready for collection. It was safe to say my hand was aching more than you could imagine, but Mark was now sat massaging it as we lay on the sofa.

"I'm going to miss you when you go to insomnia, you know that?" Mark mumbled,

"Of course, but I'll miss you too. I won't be gone for long," I replied, insomnia wasn't until half way though September but I could tell that it had been playing on Mark's mind.

"But you'll still be gone." I sat up and locked Mark's hand in mine,

"This isn't about Daithi is it?" Mark shook his head,

"I'm past that, I'm just worried. Your year here is nearly over and the decision about whether you should move back to Ireland or not will be just around the corner. Is it not scaring you? Not even in the slightest?" I let out a heavy sigh and released Mark, bringing my knees up to my chest and resting my head on them.

"I've been trying not to think about it, I didn't mention it before but I had a bit of trouble with my landlord earlier." Mark's eyes widened,

"What happened?"

"He said one of the neighbours buzzed somebody into my property because they said they were coming to take care of it, but I hadn't sent anybody and my landlord found them rummaging through my things."

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier? This is serious business Sean this person was trying to rob you!" I hushed Mark and rested my hand on his thigh,

"I know - I was stupid not to tell you but I was scared. I genuinely thought my life was over when he told me but he'd stopped the person and had them arrested before they could take anything, it just scared me you know? And he told me that I'll either have to move back and reclaim all my things or move out, he doesn't want to keep my property for me anymore." I lowered my head so it was hidden and warmed at the feeling of Mark's hand on my back.

"Oh Angel, you should have told me. This is a big deal." I remained silent, trying to hide how weak I was feeling.

"It's just shît," I mumbled, raising my head, "I've got a decision to make and i have to make it a lot quicker than I wanted to." Mark rubbed my back slowly,

"Please don't get upset over this, I can help you, we can make this work. If you want to go home you can go baby, nobody is stopping you. I don't want to force you to stay living here, I know it's a hard thing for us but I don't want you to be unhappy."

"It's not living here that's making me unhappy, sometimes I feel like I should go back to Ireland because I left so much behind. I haven't seen my family in so long, I have some really good friends back there but that's what I've got here. I get to hang out with you and Bob and Wade, I'm closer to conventions and I'm happy being with you. I love you so much and I don't know if I could handle us going long distance again." By now the tears were escaping my eyes and I couldn't stop them, my body was shaking and I could feel myself getting a bit too worked up.

"I love you too but you need to do what's best for you, don't force yourself to make any decisions yet Angel. If you want to go back to Ireland, I'll come and stay with you until you settle in again. If you want to stay here I'll help you move permanently. But nothing has to be final yet okay? We'll speak to your landlord about better security and for now you can just focus on your top secret project," I looked up at him and smiled weakly,

"Thank you Marky,"

"Anything for you angel,"

------
bet you weren't expecting that ;D

so yeah plot twist Seans flat got broken into and he has the decision to make!

Questions:
- what do you think Sean should do? Stay or go?
- should they stay living together?
- any ideas on what Seans project is?

QOTC: if you had to live in Ireland or LA, which would you pick?

AOTC: Ireland! I loved it before I found Sean and he's definitely added to me wanting to live there !

ALSO don't forget to follow me on twitter @/septicloughlin and talk to me and stuff! I love interacting with you guys !