seventy five

'I can't keep my hands to myself, no matter how hard I'm trying to' - Selena Gomez, hands to myself

Mark's POV

I sat in the living room with feet resting on the wooden coffee table in front of me, scrolling down Twitter as I waited for Sean to return from the bathroom. I frowned as a tweet from Daithi to Sean appeared on my timeline,

@DaithiDeNogla: @Jack_Septic_Eye have you checked your emails today? there's something exciting, text me!

I stood up from the sofa, clutching the phone in my hand and glancing up as Sean as he entered the room, patting his damp hands on his grey tracksuit bottoms, leaving the odd watermark.

"Everything okay?" He questioned, watching me. I nodded,

"Yeah, Daithi's just tweeted you though, telling you to check your emails." I watch as a slight frown forms on Sean's face, followed by a shrug of his shoulders.

"Oh, I'll go do it now." He smiled and turned, leading me to his recording room and happily skipping over to his desk, taking a seat and logging on. I perched myself behind him, resting my arms on the top of his chair, keeping Twitter open. Sean typed away rapid yo his keyboard before finally opening up his emails, I squinted as he clicked onto an email from fanfiber.

I attempted to read it but he was scrolling up and down too quick, so I continued to scan Twitter until he was done.

"Oh my god, Mark, look at this!" Sean said, leaning a hand back and tapping my arms. I peered over his shoulder at the bit he had highlighted,

'we would like to invite you along to the convention insomnia56 in Birmingham, England from December 8th-12th.'

"How exciting is that?" Sean chirped, shuffling in his seat.

"Yeah - it's great." I mumbled,

"They're taking me and Daithi and completely covering the cost of everything, and they'll have a stand where i can do signings. This is exciting." He cheered, grabbing his phone and unlocking it quickly.

"I have to text Daithi and let him know I'm coming." I leant forward and placed my hand on his,

"Can we talk about it, before you do?" He nodded and span round in his seat, so i squatted down in front of him and placed my hands on his knees.

"I kind of had something planned for us in December, and I don't want anything to get in the way of that." Sean shook his head,

"I won't be gone for long, can you make it work around it? I feel like I shouldn't pass this opportunity up Mark, my English viewers have been waiting for me to come over for so long." I nod, understanding his point.

"I guess I can try and fit the surprise around it, you just have to promise me you won't be there any longer than you need to be because I don't want this to be ruined. You're going to love it, I'm sure of it."

"I promise." He leant forward and kissed me softly before returning back to his phone and texting Daithi. I had a quick check of the time,

"Don't you have a meeting to attend to Angel?" He checked the time on his phone and nodded.

"I do, actually," he said, standing up from his seat, "for my secret project. I shouldn't be too long but we've got a lot to discuss, I don't think I'll be back in time for tea though. Get something for you and I'll eat when I'm home."

"Be careful, i love you." I grinned, walking him to the front door.

"I love you too." We shared a final kiss and he left, leaving me alone. I jogged to the bedroom and slipped my shoes on, picking up the keys for the house and walking to the window, peeping outside as I waited.