twenty four

-A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO @/Markimoobooper ON TWITTER FOR THE WONDERFULL FAN ART FOR THIS CHAPTER! -

[Sean's POV]

I sat down at my computer and sighed as I scrolled down Twitter, I'd been noticing recently that there had been a lot more questions about Klo rolling in, 'how's your girlfriend?' 'when are you going to Korea to visit your girlfriend?'. I decided that now was the time to clear things up and announce that we aren't together, it was only right after what had previously happened with Mark. I took a deep breath and sat back, closing down Twitter and opening up Tumblr, starting a new post.

therealjacksepticeye:
So I wasn't going to say anything about it for another while now but since it keeps popping up in asks and comments etc. I feel like I need to mention it.

My girlfriend and I are sadly no longer together. I won't go into detail as to why or when it happened because it's private and I don't believe in putting stuff like that out there for the public. I also want to respect the privacy too as she was never in the spotlight and it would be unfair.

We didn't split up because of anything bad and there's no dirty little secret involved or anything negative like that, sometimes in long distance relationships with different time zones you grow apart and it's best to face facts and move on.

I'm only mentioning it because people keep asking about things in regards to her and I'd like to be able to move on from it instead of being reminded. Thank you for understanding :)

I pressed post and ran my hands over my face, sighing deeply. That wasn't a post that I wanted to write to be honest but the viewers deserved to know, and it may stop the constant comments about her. Within seconds the post had been reblogged and I had tweets and comments coming through wishing me the best and hoping that I was okay, which I was. I just wanted Klo to be out of my life for a while, I'd finally started to be happy again and I didn't want sad memories ruining that.
-

A few hours later I received a message from Mark on skype,

MarkF2016: Can we Skype? We need to talk about what happened? 💙

Jackaboy: Sure, I'm free now 💚

I neevously bit my lip as I waited for Mark to call, I'd been dreading having this conversation for a long time. What if it was all one big mistake on his end and I was just holding on to false hope? Or what if he was already dating somebody and I'd just intruded on their relationship?

The thoughts went to the back of my mind as the sound from Skype bellowed into my room, I clicked the accept button and stared at the screen, watching Mark appear. I smiled at his clothing choice, his lucky red flannel. He always looked good in that, I just haven't managed to see him in it in person yet.

"Hey," He smiled,

"Hi," I replied with a shaky breath,

"So," He said, an eery silence falling between us.

"I don't want things to be like this," I confessed,

"Our Skype calls are never like this. We always have something to say to each other." I watched as Mark fidgeting in his chair before placing his head in his hands.

"I know, I know. I just - ah. I just want to know what you think." I tilted my head and felt my eyes well up,

"Honestly?" I questioned, he nodded and I ram my fingers through my hair.

"In all honesty, I don't know what to think. At the time it felt so right, it still does now, but I've got silly little voices telling me other wise. You could be dating somebody on the down low and I would have just marched into their territory. You could think this whole thing was a mistake and last of all, I could be clinging on to the tiniest bit of false hope." I wiped a tear and looked at the raven haired boy staring back at me, he cocked his head to the side before shaking it lightly.

"Sean, I'm sorry, kind of. I'm sorry that we didn't speak about this sooner and you've been dwelling in these thoughts, but I can promise you that I'm not seeing anybody. I didn't regret it either, it was just a different experience. I never expected to be spooning you at night, never mind kissing you." I scratched the back of my neck and sighed,

"Me neither..." Another silence fell upon us as we just watched each other through the camera.

"Is there anything else that bothered you about it?" Mark perked up, I shrugged lightly.

"Just the situation as a whole, what are we supposed to do about it? Was it meant to happen or was it a spur of the moment thing?"

"Well I wanted to kiss you so I meant for it to happen, did you?" I nodded and he showed a little smile,

"Well that's cleared up, it was meant to happen and I presume we both feel the same way?"

"I - I erm - damn Mark. I just don't want things to go wrong, you know? Look what happened with my past relationship, I was a shìt boyfriend that couldn't keep a long distance relationship. I don't want that to happen again and do the same to you that I did to Klo." I cried,

"Sean, hey, you weren't a shït boyfriend at all. You were the best you could be for her but she just didn't see that okay? But I can, so I know that things would be different for us. Don't let your past relationships get in the way of your future, we can sort this." I shook my head at the camera,

"I can't do this yet Mark." I said, hitting the red button and ending the call.