character ask

ray: guess who's back, back again, RAY IS BACK, tell a friend.

seriously though I'm back with more questions from you guys! We'll start with Bob!

bob: hey everyone!

ray: hey bob, the first question comes from Jade5603 and SeptiplierForDays who both ask "HOW MUCH DO YOU SHIP SEPTIPLIER?"

bob: I didn't really ship them at first, because I don't have a gay ship but I do think they've got a great relationship! So happy for the both of them :)

ray: you're so lovely. Anyway, moving on. The next question comes from AustralianServal who asks "How was it sharing a room with Wade for the night?"

bob: *laughs* I expected it to be a lot worse than it was, he just likes to talk a lot. I still love him though!

ray: everybody loves wade, he's fabulous. Next question comes from SapphireStarGem and she wants to know "what you think of the wadexbob ship?"

bob: I didn't even know there was a ship for us! First time I've heard that, but I'm happy to let the people do what they want!

ray: it's cute. Final question for you Bob, SeptiplierisOhTeePee asks "did you go to the party with Wade?"

bob: I thought you were at the party? Surely you saw who I was with!

ray: hm, go and fetch Aaron please Bob.

*Bob leaves and Aaron walks in with a massive cup of tea*

aaron: can't do a British question and answer without a cuppa tea!

ray: im British and I don't like tea oops. Anyway, Jade5603 asks "HOW MUCH DO YOU SHIP SEPTIPLIER?"

aaron: blasphemy for one and it's my Markimoo so no, septiplier a w a y. literally.
ray: jealousy aye? SapphireStarGem asks "Do you still ship yourself and Mark?"

aaron: *nods* I sang I will always love you to him during felix's stag, I think Markimash is still going strong.

ray: good times, im sure he appreciated it. AustralianServal says "Markimash or Septiplier? *whispers* both is an option"

aaron: I'll be a good friend and say both, *sips tea*, but Markimash will go on forever.

ray: There's just no giving in. SeptiplierForDays is curious to know "how big is your tea bag?"

aaron: *winks as he looks into his cup* oh you know, big enough to impress ALL the ladies.

ray: *shakes head* seriously aaron? moving on, SeptiplierisOhTeePee says "OMG YOU'RE AMAZING ILY"

aaron: aw thank you so much, you're amazing and I love you too! Let's get married!

ray: *raises eyebrow* bit eager Yami, Quinnladarola asks "WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN ADORABLE."

aaron: baby, I was born this way. *winks*

ray: oh gosh aaron, that's all the questions for you. Send Nogla in.

*Aaron leaves and a cheerful Daithi enters*

ray: Daithiiiii! Let's get straight into it, SeptiplierisOhTeePee says "YOU'RE AMAZING DUDE"

daithi: that's great to hear thank you, you're amazing too! *grins*

ray: MarisaWheeler7 asks "Did you have any idea Sean and Mark would get together?"