He accidentally hurts you

Niall: You and Niall were playing FIFA together on the floor of your flat. Of course Niall being the football star that he is was winning. Just as the the game ended and he realized he won he jumped up in excitement, accidentally smashing the controller into your face. "Niall OW!" You grabbed your face and noticed some blood was coming out of your nose. "Shit no babe I'm sorry. I'll go get some ice." Niall quickly got back with the ice and placed it on your throbbing face. "Babe I'm so sorry. I got so excited and I didn't realize what I was doing. I'm sorry." "Ni it's fine. It was a accident. I'm not mad." "But..." "Shhh." You placed a small kiss on his cheak and took the ice from his hand. "I'm fine babe." He smiled and placed a kiss on your swollen lips. "I love you babe."

Harry: You and Harry went to the park, to enjoy the warm weather. Harry wanted to be the cute boyfriend and pick you up and spin you around. He grabbed your waist and spun you around making you dizzy. "Harry put me down!" You yelled laughing. "No way love!!" He threw you over his shoulder and started walked up a hill. Being the clumsy kid he was, he stumbled, dropping you in the process. "OW shit." You grabbed your now hurt ankle, tears streaming down your face. "Oh honey I'm so sorry!! I'm a idiot." You wantet to tell him that he wasn't a idiot, but your ankle hurt too much. "Honey please talk to me. Are you ok?" You nodded and leaned into Harry's side. He wrapped his arm around you waist and whispered sorry into you ear until you stopped crying.

Louis: Louis decided it was time he taught his girlfriend the rules of football. So both of you were at the park, him explaining how to shoot a goal. After a while of failing at making a goal you decided to try being a goalie. So there you stood waiting for Louis to kick the ball towards you. But You being you, didn't pay attention and Louis kicked the ball smack in your face. "Ohh crap!" You yelled and grabbed your paining face. "Y/N I thought you were ready!! I'm sorry!" "Urghh it's ok." "Oh babe your face is all bruised up." "Shit." You cursed. "C'mon love lets take you home. And don't worry about your face. You're still beautiful." You chuckled and hugged your cute football star.

Liam: You were sitting on the coach waiting for you boyfriend to get home from the studio. After a few minutes you heard him open the door, slam it, and then run upstairs. You ran after him and put your fingers near the door, unfortunately Liam slammed that door too and smashed the door on your hand. You yelped and ran to the bathroom to run it over cold water. "Y/N babe. Did I hurt your hand? I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I was so worked up from the studio and I just slammed the door. God I'm so stupid." LIAM shutup. I'm fine ok." Liam came closer to you and gingerly took your hurt hand and kissed it. He wiped the tears from your face and kissed your forehead. "Babe I really am sorry." You sighed and nodded. "I know Liam I know.

Zayn: You were upstairs trying to read, but it was really hard considering the boys were doing god knows what downstairs. You decided to go check up on them so you headed downstairs. You went to the living room to notice Zayn and Niall play fighting on the carpet. What the hell. "Hey Zayn." He didn't answer. "Babe what are you doing?" No answer again. You got closer to Zayn, which was a bad idea. His elbow accidentally made contact with your jaw which caused you to scream. "OW." You yelled which caused Zayn to finally turn around. "Babe what happened?" "Oh Zayn you were too busy being a idiot to notice that you hurt your girlfriend." You stormed upstairs and slammed the door. Zayn soon came after you and got into bed with you. "Honey please I'm sorry. I was being childish. I didn't mean to hurt you." You nodded and buried your head into the pillow. Zayn stroked your hair and kissed your forehead. "Look babe I'm sorry and I love you ok?" You scooted closer to Zayn singling that he was forgiven.

-Jasmine❤

From tumblr