*Epilogue*

.::Kaydee::.

I starred at the coffin with tears racing down my face. Kameron and Kharim sat either side of me, we all held hands.

"We have loads of speeches today, will Mrs Brown and Mrs Lewis please step forward" The Priest said.

We watched as Dad's mum and Mum's mum walked on stage together.

"Goodmorning yall" Mum's mum said.

Everyone mumbled a goodmorning back.

"I just wanted to say, how special Kaiden was, really special, my son in law, no matter how you look at it weather him and my daughter was together, he was my son in law, I never thought of the day when Kaiden would leave us, he was always a fighter, in and out of hospital and always keeping a smile on everyone's face. It was obvious that he had fought his last battle and we all got to except that, he's had his journey here on earth with us and a crazy journey is been" She said wiping her eyes. "But honestly he's looking down on all of us, not wanting none of us to cry but just to know that he loved us all"

Grammy Brown smiled at Grammy Lewis before stepping to the mic now.

"Thank you Ana" Grammy B said smiling. "Basically the same thing Ana said, my son was special, he always brightened up the room even when he wasn't in the mood, I guess God thought it was his time now, a bit early but its okay, I know he's looking down on me...on us all and wanting the best especially for his kids"

I allowed my tears to leave my eyes once they walked back to their seats in front of us.

"Paris Lewis would you like to say some words?" The Priest asked.

Mum looked back at us then back at the priest nodding. Lydia took her hand and they walked on the stage together. I watched as mum looked at the coffin then cried harder.

"Sorry" She mumbled into the mic. "Its just all crazy, the father of my children, my parenter in crime..my lover has left us here to be somewhere better. I remember his last words was I love you, I know we been through a lot, juggling myself between him and Ryan Coleman but...my heart would have always been with Kaiden no matter how much I tried to deny it, he was my man ....my husband...my love and I'm gonna miss him dearly. I'm just happy he left all his kids behind, little miniature versions of him...all of them" She said smiling before walking off the stage again to sit back down. 

She lay her head on Lydia's shoulder before crying out softly.

"And may Kaiden's 3 eldest step onto the stage please"

Everyone's eyes diverted to us. 

"Let's go sis, lets do it for dad" Kameron whispered clearing his throat slightly.

I nodded and stood up stilling holding the twins hands. We all walked onto the stage seeing smiling faces towards us.

"I---" I started but stopped since I starred harder at the coffin.

The twins rubbed my back.

"Its alright sis" Kameron started. "Hi everyone, we just wanted to say, since our grammy's and mum said mostly everything we just wanted to sya that our dad was our hero, even with the small bumps in the road he was, we looked up to hi and envied him so for him to take his life...for us we appreciate him and we gonna make him proud"

I smiled through my cries hugging Kameron since you could hear his voice crack.

"Yeah, we love you too dad, I hope you know that, like Kam said we finna make you proud, every single one of us" Kharim said.

I smiled at both my brothers before stepping up the mic finally.

"I'm just shocked, one minute we celebrating mum's birthday the next we at dad's funeral, I just wished he got to live a older age and watch every single one of us grow up and have our own kids, I'm dad's oldest and I'm happy I got to be the big sister, I'm thankful that him and mum gave me so much siblings...so much mini him's, I want him to know that we will never forget him even if we tried and he hope he never for gets us and rest's peacefully" I said smiling softly.