[12]

.::Kaiden::.

I sat outside watching her come in with the kids.

"Kaiden?" 

I smiled slightly.

"Hey uncle Kaiden" Aria said hugging me.

"Hey princess"

"Sup" Aj said dapping me.

I watched as they walked in the house then Lydia sat beside me.

"I guess you heard"

I nodded seeing tears glossing her eyes.

"Don't Lydia you stronger than that"

"Its not like I thought having the baby would help mend our relationship but I was really looking forward into having one last child"

I pulled her into a hug sighing.

"Dw about it he will come around when he realise wussup its just everyone going through some shit right now"

She nodded wiping her eyes.

"I miss the old us, like when we was younger back when we all first left school"

"You telling me Lyd, if I could rewind I would defiantly go back to those times"

She looked at me sighing.

"I'm sorry Kaiden I'm here crying as if you not going through some shit, I mean Paris my best friend but I've seen yall go through it all but since Ryan come on the scene I've seen a new Paris and sorry to say its in a good way, she's more family orientated"

I sighed.

"I don't even wanna hear it, I miss her I just know she better off with that nigga as much as it hurts me to say it, but I'm not ready to fully give up"

She looked down.

"I love them together but don't say you heard this from me...fight for what you want Kaiden, don't give up I have hope"

I smile slightly.

"Thanks lil sis"

A car pulled up and out came Dre we both looked at each other then at him as he walked over picking up Lydia and kissing her passionately.

"I'm sorry you lost the baby, I'm sorry I fucked up I was stupid and I'm ready to be serious"

I stood up about to leave when he stopped me.

"Ay man, I'm done with this silent shit, I wanna appologise about the whole baby situation man, I know its still on a sour note when you ready to talk to a nigga Ima be here"

I didn't know what to say so I just dapped him then walked off to my car driving off.

.::Ryan::.

I sat in the garden fixing up the finishing touches then submitted. 

"Hello?"

"When's the grand opening?"

"Soon...very soon"

"Okay well everything is set boss"

"Iyte thanks" I said before hanging up. 

I got up and walked inside to the living room seeing all the kids chilling with Paris.

"You okay?" She asked smiling.

"Perfect" I said before sitting on her lap.

"Surprisingly your not as heavy as I expected"

I smirked then put all my weight on her making her scream.

"Get your heavy scrawny ass off me" 

The kids started laughing as I sat beside her pulling her on me.

"Oh how cute"

We looked at the door seeing Paris mum.

"Grammy" All the kids except Chi yelled running up to her.

"Eh em, young boy I know you better come give grammy some love to"

He smiled getting up joining the family hug.

"Well since I just got paid I was thinking I could have the kids"

"Mum its a week day"

"Please mum" Kaydee said.

Paris huffed.

"Fine but yall better be good"

All the kids ran off I guess to get spare clothes for school tomorrow.

"How yall been?" She asked sitting beside us.

"Could be better" Paris said in a joking tone.

I looked at her raising a eyebrow.

"Repeat that"

She smirked laying her head on my chest. Her mum smiled.

"I'm just happy everything is just drama free"

"And you jinxed it" Paris said sighing.

"My bad"

Once all the kids came down and Kaydee had the younger ones baby bags sorted i decided to help her drop the kids to hers.

.::Paris::.

Since Ry went to go help I decided to do a little cleaning when I heard the door lock.

"You back already babe" I yelled fixing the pillows on the chair.

I felt hands around my waist and was turned around instantly getting kissed. I smiled in the kiss till I opened my eyes pushing him off.

"Kaiden wtf" I yelled.

Tbc...

Dramaaaaaaa !!!!!

***

For those who like thug stories and mine at that I've posted a new series called "Crossing the thug line" its a finished book plenty chapters and long chapters...the prologue is already up so go check it (: 

Thanks Loves <3