[16]

.::Kaydee::.

"What don't fucking look at me" I spat.

Kira glared at me.

"You filth my family let you in as their own and you was a fucking snake the whole time"

"Df you talking about?"

"You can stop acting innocent now bitch, your cousin is Malachi that's why when he first came into the family yall were cool or whatever"

"Man, you lying" Kameron said shocked.

"Why would I lie? I figured it out that's why I don't care that we burried her mum they were all on in ruining my mum and dad relationship"

"Kaydee that's enough" Dad said. "We ju---"

"---No dad I'm tired of the secrets and the broken family, I want everything back to normal" I cried out.

He sighed.

"Her auntie is Malachi's mum, the same woman that came round here once spilling tea about everyone, she ruined everything and Michelle knew so did this bitch" I said pointing at Kira.

"You foul yo" Kharim said shaking his head.

"Yall really about to listen to her? She's upset" Kira said shaking her head.

"You really about to lie"

Malachi frowned starring at Kira now.

"I knew we were cousins but I didn't know about all this fr"

"I know you didn't or you wouldn't have been so hurt that night your mum came round"

He nodded.

"But you knew?" He asked looking at Kira.

She huffed.

"No I didn't"

"Girl you a fucking lie, lie again" Mum said standing beside me.

"Mummy P you really ab---"

"Don't call me that shit Kira I lost all respect"

"I'm not lying"

"Okay then...explain"

She went outside then came back with Monroe. 

"Hi Niece" She said smiling.

Kira frowned.

"Why you bring her here?" Malachi said harshly.

"We need the truth, I'm tired of people interfering with my family and since everyone here I'm getting this done and over with"

Dad shook his head looking at Kira.

"Dad don't do that" Kira said with tears staining her eyes.

I looked at Aj standing there clueless. I just rolled my eyes.

"Look, just be real right now you already getting caught out"

"Fine" She screamed. "I knew from the start from even when I first met you when I was 7 and you was 5"

*Flash Back*

"Kira, come here pudding"

"Coming mum" I said walking down stairs with my back pack.

"You ready to go see ya dad?"

I nodded.

"Look honey, sometimes things do go right that's why we have to do this, we have to ruin that family so you can have daddy again okay?"

I pouted.

"Ruin?"

"Not ruin but we have to get you in the picture, right in the picture"

My frown swiftly became a large smile.

"Yes mummy, I'm ready lets go"

*End of Flash Back*

"And if you remember that was the first time I came round"

"So, your sister...she----"

"---Yes, she wanted Kaiden back and honestly I felt for her although me and Kaiden had history I had to help my sister" Monroe said.

I shook my head.

"Get out" I mumbled.

Monroe just left without any further words.

"Why you still here? Go live with ya fucking auntie"

"Dad is still my dad too"

"Nah..." Dad said. "No daughter of mine ruins my family and gets away with it"

"B-but where am I suppose to go?"

"Your auntie just left go chase her" Mum said.

Tears raced down her face. I walked up to her and slapped her across her face.

"Fuck ya crocodile tears bitch" I yelled punching her in her stomach. "Get out, your dead to all of us especially me" 

The twins helped her out the house, I could hear banging on the door. I looked at Aj and shook my head walking off.

"Kay stop, I get it I know why you was so mad at me"

"Oh you get it now? You kissed that bitch and slept with her"

"It was a fucking mistake, I wouldn't do shit to hurt you on purpose"

"Get out Aj, go join ya bitch"

He gripped me up against the wall kissing me and my stupid ass started kissing back.

"I fucking love you"

I moaned as he kissed along my neck.

"I love you too" I cried.

Tbc...

Just a short chapter ...