[1]

Chapter one : Old matches New flames

.::Paris::.

I watched my phone light up then go dim again. I frowned stretching over carefully, trying not to wake Kaiden up.

*** - we need to talk

I was confused since Ry had my number.

Me - who's this?

I chewed my bottom lip wondering who it could be, since I got a new phone I lost contract with a lot of people.

*** - Lydia.

I kissed my teeth starring at her name. I closed my eyes instantly reminiscing.

 "So you the new girl huh?"

I looked shyly at the girl before me, I could tell automatically she was a bold female. I nodded my head answering her question.

"You pretty, you know anyone here?" She asked popping her gum.

I shook my head flipping my bag onto my shoulder.

"Well then, I'm Lydia but since we friends now you can call me Lyd"

"Just like that?"

I never noticed how quick you could make a new friend, I thought it would take me longer than a day.

"Just like that" She said smiling and holding her hand out.

"Paris" I said before taking her hand and shaking it.

I starred at the text before typing back a response.

Me - when and where?

Instantly my phone flashed with the number I was texting so I answered it.

"Hello?"

"I'm so happy you replied, I really need my best friend right now, I will text you the address"

I scrunched my face up.

"Are you crying?"

She clreaed her throat before hanging up in my face.

"Wow"

My phone vibrated and I saw a address pop up. I looked at the time before putting my phone back on my dresser and kissing Kaiden.

"Mhmm 5 more minutes" He groaned.

I smiled watching him stir and hold me tighter.

"Kaiden, I need you to look after the kids while I go out"

I heard him kiss his teeth.

"Where you going? I thought we promised to take the kids out?" He asked looking up at me.

I looked down at him and sighed.

"I know but its Lydia, there's something wrong"

"You really about to believe her? To run back to her after the bullshit she put you through? She aired out ya dirty laundry man" He said sitting up now.

"But I aired out hers"

"That's sum about you, you way to fucking gullible man"

"Stfu" I said hitting his chest. "Before I met you she was the only one there for me while you and Dre were running round fucking anything that was a female that could walk" I spat.

He sized me clenching his jaw.

"You really throwing allat at me because I called ya ass gullible"