[15]

.::Kaydee::.

I sighed watching the coffin go down. My mum was hugging a crying Kira but I wanted no parts. I couldn't function right I thought she said her mum beat cancer?

"You okay?"

I looked seeing Aj.

"Leave me alone go check on Kira its her mum not mine" I mumbled.

He scoffed.

"You have issues, we at a funeral I'm checking if your okay and you acting fucking childish, you know what fuck then man, I will go check on Kira and see if she wants dick later while I'm at it" 

I slapped him across the face having everyone watch us. I stormed off not wanting to be apart of it no more.

"Kaydee you okay?" Kameron and Kharim asked.

"I'm fine, this funeral just making me feel some type of way, auntie Michelle was a big part of the family, without her we wouldn't have Kira"

They both nodded. I sat by the truck since dad had the keys and just sighed. The twins cuddled up to me making me cry.

.::Kira::.

After a while we left the grave side and decided to go back to the house. I wanted things with me and Kaydee to be done, I miss my sister.

"Kaydee can we speak?"

She rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"What about, shouldn't you be with my dad or something?"

"You have serious issues, we just buried my mum and you still acting pathetic"

She sniggered.

"Whatever, out of ym face then since I'm so pathetic"

"I need you right now and you still acting petty over a lame ass kiss that didn't mean shit"

"Really? So you didn't end up sleeping together?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Where you hear that?"

"Like dad would say..the streets talk"

"You believe the streets against me? He never attempted to even sleep with me, he hooked on you, can you just hug me or something my mums fucking dead" I yelled.

She rolled her eyes.

"Go hug someone else"

I pushed her.

"You have fucking issues I swear, you don't care about no one but yourself"

She started laughing before pushing me back which automatically turned into a fight.

"Mum Kira and Kaydee fighting" I heard Kharim yell.

"Kira, Kaydee stop it" I heard Paris yell.

I slapped Kaydee across her face before stomping on her and feeling my body being dragged off.

"Chill common" Aj said pulling me back.

"There you go again up his ass, fuck you Kira don't think you living with us now cah ya mum died either hoe" Kaydee yelled before storming off inside.

I shook my head limping off with Aj while the twins followed Kaydee.

.::Kaydee::.

"I swear everyone hates me" I said sitting on my window ledge.

"Better get ya ass in, no time for suicide you know we don't do that" I heard Kharim say.

I turned round smiling when him and Kameron came to my side carrying me back in onto my bed.

"I hate yall"

"Why? We here for you, you might be our older sister but we still understand"

"No one does, everyone thinks I'm being stupid for hating her for kissing Aj, its deeper than that"

"How deep?" Kameron asked.

"Fuck him, you a pretty girl sis you can have any nigga you want"

I sighed.

"But I've fell to deep for him Kam, its not even the kiss its other shit on top, then mum always in my face with shit, like I've spent nearly my whole life watching them fight for their relationship, that shit fucks with my mind"

"We understand"

"What yall got some girlfriends or sum?" I teased.

"Well I be rocking with Aira" Kharim said.

"Fucking jarrin if you ask me"

"What about you Kam?"

"No one, no one catches my eyes, all these girls seem to be light skin and skinny"

"What you like?"

"Big and brown df? What kinda question was that?"

I started laughing.

"Boy bye ya both too young for girls anyways"

"We 12"

"That don't mean shit"

"We nearly teens Kay" Kam said with a straight face.

"I know my babies are growing up"

Before they could cuss me about calling them babies my room door knocked.

"Come in"

I looked up seeing mum standing there. I rolled my eyes.

"Twins can I talk to Kay please?"

They looked at me then at mum.

"Its fine, yall can come back when she gone"

They nodded getting up and leaving the room.

"Kay what's the problem? Kira buried her mother today"

I shrugged.

"Common what is the problem?"

"She's the reason why you and dad ain't together?"

"What?" She asked confused.

"Her mum was Malachi's mum sister"

Tbc...