[9]

.::Paris::.

I was running round setting every thing up for tonight. Its been a week since that stupid stunt Kaiden pulled so today I decided on having the big family day.

"Stop rushing round baby" Ryan said pulling me into him. "You gonna get all worked up and its not good for you or the baby"

I looked up at him and pecked his lips.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to finish since all the kids are getting ready"

He kissed my forehead.

"Iyte baby just take it easy"

I nodded before rushing off outsid.

"Girl i know Ryan finna cuss you if he sees you running round like this" Lydia said setting out chairs outside.

"He just did"

"Well calm it, everything is set and the BBq is on ready for Ryan to do what he's doing, just calm or go rest"

I pouted.

"I don't---"

"--Go rest, I got the kids Ry's got the food and family now go"

I pouted heading upstairs to my room.

"Lydia cussed that ass out huh?" Ry said putting a shirt on.

I nodded still pouting.

"I told ya little ass" He said kissing my forehead. "Now lay ya ass down, we got this"

I got into the blanket wrapping up and instantly falling asleep.

.::Kaiden::.

"I'm not fucking going" I spat.

"If you don't Monroe finna do some stupid shit"

"She will any ways so what's the point?"

Both Kim and Dre shrugged.

"Plus all she gonna do is rub it in my face that we divorced again" I said with hurt laced in my voice.

Kim sighed.

"Kaiden...I told you about your anger and the way you treat people" She said softly.

I looked at her funny.

"Man there's nothing wrong with me, it was all her"

Dre chuckled slightly.

"Nigga you never take up for your mistakes" 

"What mistakes? She left a nigga while I was in hospital df kinda shit is that? She couldn't even face me like a real adult, a real wife"

"She did though Kaiden, she told me how she went to visit you when you woke to tell you how she felt, she said she still loves you but all you was talking about is revenge"

"How you even know that shit?" I spat.

"She told me? Don't go swinging at me son" Kim spat back.

I rolled my eyes.

"We going and that's final" She said walking upstairs.

I looked at Dre and he nodded.

"Do we got to?" 

He looked dead at me.

"We got to"

.::Ryan::.

Once everyone was prepared and people started coming in I decided to head up and check on Paris.

"Paris?"

"Yeah?"

I turned around seeing her fully dressed smiling.

"You look good baby" I said pulling her towards me.

Her baby bump was on full show in her dress, I rubbed her stomach smiling.

"Thank you, is anyone here?"

"Loads of family here"

Her smile grew.

"I can't wait, we gonna do it right this is gonna be my last time getting married to anyone" She said making me laugh.

"What if I wanna marry you again and again?"

"You so corny" 

I kissed her lips slowly.

"You love this corny ass" I said before slapping her bum and walking off.

"There yall are" Lydia said smiling. "Paris you look so cute" She cooed.

Paris smile still hadn't left her face until...

"Sup baby mum" Kaiden said walking over.

I rolled my eyes. 

"You fucking immature man"

He looked at me and laughed.

"And you pathetic nigga"

I started laughing.

"Nigga you mad that ya wife don't want you no more, go run along lil boy"

I noticed his jaw clench making me smirk.

"Nigga I will fuck ya shit up right here right now"

Some family started watching now.

"Please do, show everyone how much of a bitch you are, nigga you know you ain't no fighter but always picking fights with me, back off" I spat.

He sized me not saying nothing but his glare was saying a lot.

"And stop looking at me like that pussy ass nigga" 

I walked away annoyed now.

"Aye bro what's up?" Reon said pulling me to the side.

I huffed feeling my body just get hot. I noticed Kaiden was still talking to Paris.

"Nothing..."

"Man, don't be fighting that nigga, he just upset cah you taking his spot, be the bigger man"

I sighed.

"It's not that easy"

I felt someone tap me.

"What are you doing here"

Felicia was smiling as if it was normal.

"Oh my bad, I forgot to say...congrats" Kaiden said smiling.

Paris looked at me then at Monroe. I felt my blood boil before punching Kaiden.

Tbc...