[3]

chapter three : breaking a broken glass

.::Ryan::.

I sat by myself, all I could hear and feel was my heart beating. There was so much happening around me but that's all I could hear, my vision was blurring and slowly turning red.

"Ry?"

I turned around seeing Kaydee in her prom dress smiling. I had taken her to get her hair and makeup done since Kaiden and Paris were out with the other kids.

"You look beautiful lil ma" I said twirling her around.

She smiled blushing a little. 

"Where's ya prom date so I can beat his ass"

The door opened and in came Dre and Aj.

"Look smart lil Dre" I said dapping Aj.

He smirked then his eyes caught Kay. She looked down then back at him.

"Well damn lil Paris, you all grown n shit" Dre said hugging her.

Although this was a moment were her parents should be here they got stuck in traffic so she was stuck with me and Dre. We took loads of pictures so they could see when they got home.

"Ry lemme talk to you please" Kay said shyly.

I nodded while Aj and Dre went outside.

"Wussup?"

"Thank you" She said signalling me to bend down to her level.

I did as asked and she kissed my nose. I smiled.

"You welcome lil princess, now lets get yall to the prom" 

She linked my arm as we headed out to the car.

"Ryan?"

I jumped out of thought seeing Paris in my face.

"You okay? You started shaking and tears are running down your face" She said wiping my face with tissues.

I cleared my throat and sat up.

"Is it weird although Kay ain't my daughter I'm some what attached to her?"

She said beside me and rubbed my arm.

"She see's you as her second dad Ry, you've done a lot for her, I want you to be strong for her"

"I can't" I said honestly. "I keep on flash backing we can't loose her ya know?"

I could see she wanted to cry but she kept her posture.

"I feel you Ry, but be strong, I am and I should be acting a fool right now"

We both jumped at the sound of smashing. We looked at Kaiden punched the walls and broke one of the door windows.

"I'm good, you go sort out ya boy" I whispered.

She groaned and nodded running off to Kaiden's aid. I looked back out the window and prayed.

.::Kaiden::.

"Let me go I'm okay" I yelled as nurses ran to my aid.

I huffed as everyone starred at me as if I was a creature.

"Babe" Paris said touching me slightly.

The nurses noticed I was calming down quicker when Paris came and walked away.

"You need to calm down"

"She's in hospital fighting for her life, this is all my fault" I said trying not to cry.