*Prologue*

.::Ryan::.

"Just like that" She moaned.

I smirked as our hands intertwined. Her hands above her head and my body in between her.

"Uhhh Ry" She moaned as I jerked my self in and out of her.

I traced my kissed from her neck back to her lips. I felt as she tightened around my dick, I placed  on of my fingers and started rubbing her clit as I continued to thrust in and out of her. Her thighs started to stiffen, she put her arms around the back of my neck pulling me closer to her.

"Shit" I mumbled.

Her screams and my groans making sweet music to my ears. I bit down on her neck as I sped up her legs shaking and my dick throbbing. I sucked on her neck holding her hands above her head again as we both came together. I kissed the mark I left on her neck then lay beside her, still inside her holding her close.

"We shouldn't have done that" She mumbled.

"It was bound to happen sooner or later P" I said kissing her lips.

She smiled and lay her head on my chest before drifting off to sleep. I couldn't even sleep so I just watched her. This could have been us everyday but instead we slip up and have sex my only advantage is that Kaiden already know's the babies mine.

I saw my phone flash with Kay's picture and name across it.

"Yo lil ma" 

"Ry you with mum? I won't tell" She said so innocently.

I chewed my bottom lip watching Paris sleeping.

"Yeah she here buddy" 

I heard her chuckle.

"Yall not doing nun naughty are you?"

"Kay man"

"I'm joking Ry, just let her know Dad looking for her" 

"Iytee baby girl, see you soon"

"Bye Ry Ry" She said before hanging.

I put my phone back on the dresser and rubbed Paris arms.

"Baby girl you gottah wake up"

"Why?" She moaned.

"That wasn't no hoe it was Kay asking where you at cah ya ole man looking for you"

"My dad?"

"Kaiden" I said laughing.

I pulled outta her and slipped my boxers on. She moaned wrapping the blanket around her.

"This shit can't even happen again" I said putting my shirt and jeans on.

She looked taken back.

"And why not?"

"Girl you married this shit Ain't good, its only been a week since you been married and you here fucking me, common P you better that"

"You really don't love me do you?" She said getting up and slipping her dress back on.

I watched her get dressed and licked over my lips. 

"Don't do that" I said walking over to her.

"Don't touch me" She said tying her hair up.

I bit on my bottom lip starring at her.

"You for right now baby?" I asked caressing her bum.

She pulled back but I held her close to me.