I'm going to completely avoid the fact that you are undoubtedly ignoring me, and let you know that there will be a ball tonight. I expect to see you there, and just know I left Lucy a list of numbers of hairstylists and such if you need them. I hope you wear the dress I picked for you tonight. Just keep in mind tonight there might be people you know and are very dangerous, so try to keep to yourself or stick by my side through the night - if that isn't too much of a pain for you. I will be out all day until tonight, but if you need anything don't think twice about calling me. You might hate me but you can't deny I'm a wonderful kidnapper.

P.S - I take the "I expect you to be there" back. You need to go, or I will drag you down by the legs.

Try not to get Stockholm syndrome

Much hate,

Styles x

I rolled my eyes at the last part of his letter, and carefully opened the box.

I tried not to drool as I saw what graced the inside. It was a dress. An absolutely gorgeous, deep blue dress, laid carefully down next to some luxurious gold jewelry and heels. I nearly drooled.

But I had not intended on showing up tonight. Dragged in or not. Harry was well known for throwing very elegant balls that secretly held business meeting so I knew there would be a lot of people here who I've attempted to hurt and can clearly recognize my face.

There was no way.

But the dress.

Oh the dress.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with getting ready and looking absolutely gorgeous, even if I wasn't going to go.

There's nothing wrong with trying to look beautiful.

But then again... There might be people from my agency there too, undercover... Maybe they could help me.

I was between the sword and the wall.

Possibly get killed vs. finding help.

Possibly get killed < finding help.

I looked at the time, it was six in the afternoon.

Just enough time.

• •

Fortunately for me, being a woman and working with a secret agency gave me the chance to work with a lot of makeup and disguise, so I learned a lot about how to fully doll myself up without needed any help from anyone.

And this room, thanks to Harry, I guess, had a drawer full of makeup he "provided" for me while I was captive in this room, and within an hour and a half my face was shining brighter than it ever had before.

All throughout the day, I had heard people moving in and about running back and forth and shouting things like "Are all the tables ready" or "Someone please put those flowers on the wall" and interesting things like "Jesus George, get your head out of your ass!" Which proved this party ball thing was actually happening.

I next moved to my hair, to which I simply straightened completely and slicked back into a high ponytail.

That's when I heard soft music grace the house, and the voices of the people who had arrived.

There was a firm knock on the door as I was trying to zip the back of my dress, and I hurriedly and out of breath moved towards it and attempted to open it.