8. Repeating Apologies 》Zyrah+Cody

Zyarah's POV:

I couldn't wait to leave work and go home to my boyfriend. He knew that weekends were stressful at my job, so I'm sure he'd have a bath ready or at least my favorite movie playing so we could both wind down together. That was the thing with Cody, he knows which days are stressful and what days aren't. He also usually knows when I'll have to bring some work home due to me not replying to him. He's just sweet like that.

"Hey Zyarah, there's someone complaining in the waiting room. Maybe you can talk to them and see what the heck their problem is?" Robin said, in her usual cheerful voice, her head peeking around the door frame.

"Uh, yeah sure. But after that I'm going home, alright?" She just giggled and nodded before bouncing out of the room.

~

After dealing with that customer, who was complaining about something not fitting right which was obviously her fault for not getting it in the right size the first time, I packed my bag and clocked out. I just couldn't wait to go home before someone else needed to bitch to me. Which I didn't mind someone venting to me of course, it's just that when you've been dealing with people all day and haven't had a day off in a week, you don't want anyone to talk to you.

I quickly grabbed my keys, said my farewells, and got in my car. This officially meant that I was going home and away from here. "Only an hour and then you're going to be in Cody's arms, talking about how your day was. Just gotta hang in there Zyarah."

The ride home felt like forever. There were so many people who were driving too slow, didn't know where they going, on their phones, and just traffic in general. But I was in our neighborhood, which hardly ever had anyone out and about at the same time, so I figured I would be okay time wise.

As I pulled into the driveway of Cody and I's house, there was a car I didn't recognize. One of the boy's probably just got a new car and decided to come over, but I'd have thought Lindsay or Sydney would have told me. Oh well, they don't need to tell me every tiny thing in their life.

Once I parked, I grabbed my stuff and went inside, smiling because now I could fully relax.

"Oh Cody!" Someone had said, well more liked moaned. Moaned? He didn't record us and now he's watching it did he? That had to be the case. Cody wouldn't cheat on me. He's not that kind of guy. But those moans didn't sound like mine...

There was only one way to find out, so i set my bag down and made my way to our bedroom where the moaning only got louder. Yeah, that definitely didn't sound like mine. It didn't even have the distortion a recording would.

"Cody? What are you d-" But yet there he was, with his dick inside some other girl, and he sure as hell looked like he was enjoying it. "What the fuck Cody!" I basically screamed. I couldn't believe he did this.

He pushed the girl away and threw on a pair of boxers. "Baby, it's not what it looks like! She doesn't mean anything to me, I promise!" They always fucking say that. They always fucking say it's not what it looks like or they don't mean anything. What the fuck happened then?! Your dick fell in her?! The girl grabbed her clothes and ran off, leaving me and Cody just standing there.

"Obviously she means something or else your dick wouldn't have been in her!" He moved towards me with his arms outstretched, as if asking for a hug. As if. "Don't fucking touch me! I put so much tie into this relationship and this is how you repay me? By cheating on me? I gave you everything! I'm fucking done with you Cody!" By this time I could feel tears streaming down my face. I was angry. I was hurt. I gave him every part of me. I told him everything, and he does this? We've been together for years. Was he doing this on tour? Was he doing this when I was at work, when he went out with the "guys"?

He just frowned and stared at me. Of course he wouldn't have anything to say. They never have anything to say when they get caught. I shouldn't have fucking given him this much trust. I grabbed the nearest thing and threw it at the ground. I was pissed. I just wanted to punch something. I wanted to hurt something like he did me to me.

I kept throwing things and making a mess. I was crying more than In ever had before. I just couldn't handle it anymore. I just broke down. I sobbed until it felt like I had nothing else in me. And even then I kept crying.

Cody sat beside me and pulled me to his chest. He rubbed my back and rocked us back and forth, whispering in my ear how much I meant to him. He let me sob and take out all my emotions on him right then. I couldn't believe he would do this. I pulled away and sniffled.

"Why would you do this? I gave you every single part of me. I loved you with all my heart. I thought you were different from everyone else...I trusted you." I could tell my voice cracked on that last part. He just frowned and didn't say anything. "Cody please, answer me...I want to know why you would do this to me. You know how much you mean to me. You know that I would do anything for you. Our anniversary is tomorrow and you do this...?"

He pulled me even closer, still not saying a word. We sat like that for a while. I couldn't keep talking. I knew that if I did, my voice would crack and I would end up crying again. I don't know why he didn't speak.

"I don't know...I know that isn't a reason. But I really don't know why. I wasn't drunk, I wasn't angry at you. I was just caught up in the moment. I know it was wrong. I know I shouldn't have done this. I'm honestly so sorry baby...I promise on my life it won't ever happen again. Just give me one more chance, please. I'll make it up to you, I promise. If I so much as fuck up a little bit, I'll never talk to you again. I'll stay out of your life. Just please, one more chance...?" He actually looked sorry. He looked like he really regretted what he did.

I sighed. "Only one more chance. You might have fucked up this bad once in our relationship, but if you so much as slip up, I am leaving you. We will be over so fast."

He nodded and hugged me tightly. "We have a lot to work on, but I promise it won't ever happen again. I'm so sorry baby." He kissed my nose lightly. "I love you."

I couldn't help but smile at his dorky nose kiss. "I love you too, Cody."