11. It's Always Been You 》Meme

Your POV:

"So are you going to the party tonight?" Was the main question everyone had been asking. Would I be going? Yes! Of course! Only how would people react if they found out I was sexually attracted to parties? I know it wasn't the norm, but whenever I thought about them I just had a sudden urge to...well you know.

Ever since I was a little kid I always loved parties, who didn't? My mom thought I was just upset whenever I wasn't invited to someone's birthday party, but it truth? I was upset because I couldn't go and get turned on. I would always sneak off to go to the bathroom to release my pent up sexual tension, hoping nobody would walk in and care.

Has anyone caught me yet? No way in hell.

So yes. I was going to the party, I was getting trashed, and I was going to masturbate in the bathroom.

-_

Here I was at the party. The music was blasting, there were people making out in every corner of the room with red plastic cups clutched in their grip. It was perfect. Nobody would hear my oddly loud moans over the sounds of the horrible music and everyone would be to drunk to remember anything anyways.

I downed the mystery liquid in the red solo cup and started to push my way past the crowd of people to get to the bathroom. I couldn't hold it in much longer. I just HAD to let it out.

Once I had found the bathroom and locked the door, I imagined every birthday party. Every graduation party. This party. This party the most. I just couldn't help it. I was partysexual.

"Oh my god," I whispered out in pleasure, stopping as soon as I heard a knock on the door.

Shit.

"I know you're in there," A deep voice shouted then started to slowly retreat. Huh, did they leave? "Don't worry, it's all Orge now!" The voice was growing closer and closer, until suddenly the door was kicked down and broke in a million pieces!

"Shrek!"

"It's John Party Shrek Cena. And you're in mah swamp now. Let's go fuck this party."

---

And that was the last time I ever had to hide in the bathroom to fix my sexual needs. Now, I just sit in the corner and nobody even suspects a thing.

~TWO YEARS LATER~

"It's you. It's always been you." I whispered looking at my one and only love, tears streaming down my face ruining my super emo eyeliner and making it seem like I MCRed. "I can't do this without you." I leant down and stroked them lovingly, smiling at how beautiful they looked.

Ever since I got over my being party sexual, I realized I always thought of one thing.

Pizza.

It was always pizza I was attracted to, not the party. I was lying to myself this whole time. "Oh hon hon, I know." The piece of food replied, wiggling around.

"Oh Ryan Ross," I had started to say, only to be cut off.

"Brendon, not now. Just stick me in your mouth and take in my sauce." It crawled out of the box and towards my mouth, forcing it open. "Eat me Brendon. Eat me."