1. What A Wild Wild World 》 Candy

Angela's POV:

"Babe! Come on! We've gotta get going or we're gonna be late!" Cody, my boyfriend of a few years, called from downstairs.

"Okay, hold on!" I called out as I fixed my hair. Cody was taking me out on a surprise date. "Where are we going?" I said as I walked out and down to the living room.

"You look...wow..." He breathed out, ice blue eyes looking at me from head to toe. "Just...wow in a good way." Of course he would say that. He always does. "Anyways, let's get going love." With that we linked arms and went to his truck.

~~~~

After about a thirty minute ride, we arrived at wherever we were. It was an empty parking lot, but cars were slowly filing in, and parking in front of the big screen. The scent of popcorn and hot dogs swarmed my senses.

"Cody..." I muttered, looking around some more. "Is this a drive-in movie theater?" That would explain why he needed the truck.

"Yup. It is." He paid for the two tickets, parked the truck, and stepped out. "I thought that it would be a good idea since we haven't done something like this a while."

Stepping out after him, I saw that the cover was off the bed of the vehicle. There were piles of pillows and blankets, making it softer since the liner was pretty rough. "What's the movie?"

"A horror." He remarked, grabbing my hand, and pulling me on his lap once he sat down. "But hear me out! It's all that was playing." He knew I hated horror movies and didn't do too well with jumpscares. I opened my mouth to ask which one, but he placed a hand over my mouth, silencing me. "It's The Conjuring. Don't hate me Angie-Bear."

I practically melted at that pet name. That's one of my favorite ones he's given me. Cody pouted, causing me to chuckle. "I can't hate you dummy. I love you too much."

His face lit up once more, and he placed a quick peck to my lips. "I love you too. Now shhhh, the movie is about to start." With that, he pulled me into his arms once more, and started stroking my hair.

Halfway through a jumpscare caused me to cling to Cody's form, and bury my head in his shoulder. Why did I let him bring me here? Oh, because I didn't know and he didn't say. "Shhh, it's okay Angie-Baby. I'm here. I've got you. I won't let you get hurt." He whispered in my ear, slowly rocking forward and backward. "I won't let you go."

I instantly calmed down by tenfold. Breathing in his scent, I looked up at his face. "Thank you..."

"Anytime babe." He kissed my temple and turned back to the movie still clutching me to his chest. He softly stated to sing Wild Wild World. "What a wild, wild world we live in, where money talks and trouble sells, where if we strive to find the heavens, oh no then we got to walk through hell. Well if we crave a change, why not start today, and sing it out loud.

We're not going crazy, we're learning to fly, we're looking for answers with both of our eyes. well maybe it's time to tame the monster inside, of this wild, wild world we live in, wild world we live in.

Let's go. There's a million pieces missin', and seven worlds to fall apart, like that...Well how can one man make a difference? Ohh how? Maybe love is where it starts well if we crave a change, why not start today, and sing it out loud.

We're not going crazy, we're learning to fly, we're looking for answers with both of our eyes. Well maybe it's time to tame the monster inside, of this wild, wild world we live in.

Destroy and rebuild, it's kill or be killed, but we can change, we can change everything. A little love, never hurt anything. We fight and we bleed, we live and we breathe and we can change. We can change everything, we can change the world, yeah!

What a wild, wild world we live in, well if we crave a change, why not start today and scream it out loud? We're not going crazy, we're learning to fly, we're looking for answers with both of our eyes.

Well maybe it's time to tame the monster inside, of this wild, wild world we live in. We're not going crazy, we're learning to fly, we're looking for answers with both of our eyes. Well maybe it's time to tame the monster inside, of this wild, wild world we live in. What a wild wild world that we live in."