12. Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time 》Brendon Urie

"What the hell?" I groaned out, wincing at the sound. What had happened? My head was fucking killing me though. Where even was I? I could hear voices all around me, growing fainter and then coming back into earshot. Propping myself up on my elbows and forcing myself to open my eyes, I looked down at myself. Wait, where are my clothes?

Sitting up further, I was able to fully look at myself. I just woke up in my underwear. Better than waking up naked like I had first thought. However, that could only mean a handful of things. I finally felt my senses coming back into focus and noticed there was a bottle of empty champagne in my left hand. Another quick inspection of the room and I noticed there were shelves where I guess liquor was meant to be. "No more liquor on the shelf..." I whispered, running my hand through my hair. What the hell even happened last night?

~

"Yo, let's go!" Someone called out to me and leaned against the door frame. "We've got hurry if we want to be at the pre-party on time. We can't be late this time." Ryan glared at me slightly and tapped his watch indicating that we were on a strict schedule.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hold on." I adjusted my suit coat and tie before turning to my best friend, smirking. "Alright, let's go fuck shit up." I muttered walking past him and towards the awaiting limousine waiting outside my L.A. flat. Sliding into the backseat, I reached into the mini fridge and pulled out a bottle of brandy. I was already knew that I was going to get trashed at this party, so why not start early?

Ryan sat across from me and shot me a look as if saying 'Brendon, you know what happens when you drink too much.' Pfft, as if I cared. It was called having fun and I was, as my oh-so-perfect friend Mikey would say, addicted to having fun. He sighed and crossed his arms knowing he wouldn't win a battle that hasn't even started. He knew that I wouldn't listen to him anyways.

"Okay, so we're going to meet Dallon and Spencer at the party. Jon and Brent are going to be there too, but just try your best to be friends with them and not start shit. You're going to go and talk to some people, make yourself known with these bigger guys. Don't fuck this up Brendon, we need this."

I waved him off and took a swig from the bottle, before setting it down on the floor between my legs. I leaned forward digging my elbows into my thighs and clasped my hands in front of me. "Don't worry about this Ryan. I'll be a good little boy. I'll have some fun, maybe get trashed, gamble. Nothing you haven't handled before." I sat back, grabbed the bottle and took another swig from it. "Don't worry your pretty little head, I know what I'm doing."

The limousine stopped about half an hour later, telling us that we've arrived. Well, as if the lights and flashing of cameras didn't tell us that already. Tossing the small, empty bottle of wine in the trash next to the many other bottles, I stepped out and looked around at all the screaming fans taking pictures and trying to get closer. I rolled my eyes and waved to them, smiling for the cameras.

"Brendon! Over here!" A guy with a camera called out. "Strike a pose?" Which I gladly did. Quite a few times before Ryan had to usher me inside. Can't a guy strike some poses and get the fangirl's ovaries to explode?

"We've got to..." Ryan's words were drowned out as soon as we stepped into the club. It was like a nightmare and a dream all in one. There were so many people grinding on each other, drinks clutched in their hands with some of it spilling out onto the dance floor. Hell yeah, this was my kind of party. Over in the corner of the room was a crowd of people gathered together for what looked like a poker game, half of the crowd cheering and the other glaring at the card dealer.

Detaching myself from Ryan, I started to push my way through the crowd towards the bar. What kind of drinks do they have? Do they have anything exotic? Anything I could get drunk off of faster? Or did they have some drink I've never heard of before?