7. The Haunting 》Eiffy+Cody

Warning: Smut

Cody's POV:

I sighed and ran my hand through my blonde and brown hair, starring up at the roof of the van. My girlfriend, Effy, and I were currently in the back waiting for the guys to return from their shopping spree. Why had we stayed back and not gone with them? Because then it would have meant having to help them carry all of the things back to the van, and I didn't really wanna deal with that. They were currently gone for twenty minutes, but knowing them, they'd be gone for two hours.

And I was bored out of my mind.

"Ugh," I groaned and rolled over to face Effy, who was very close to me due to the smallness of the van. We really needed to save up on getting something better. "I'm bored!" I whined as I draped my arm across her midsection and my head on her shoulder.

"Well, what do you wanna do?" She asked, her emerald green eyes with flecks of blue in them starring down at me. Shrugging, I pulled her closer to me and burried my face in her shoulder. God, she was so comfy. "Well the boys won't be back for at least two hours...." Effy trailed off and bit her lip, a smirk dancing across her pale features. Was she thinking of fucking in the backseat of our van in the middle of the Tampa, Florida Mall parking lot where anyone could look in? Yeah, she was. That was another reason why I loved her. One among the millions of tiny little things I loved.

Smirking back, I trailed my hand down towards her shorts and played with the zip of them and gave her my best "Well I guess if there's nothing else we can do" look. If we were gonna do this, we had to cut if short. Well short compared to our usual to our other um...sessions.

"Either you're going to fuck me right now, or I'll just get myself off." She muttered and tangled her fingers in my hair, pushing me down. Sighing dramatically, I pulled down the zip and unbuttoned her black shorts. Was I really going to tease her? Fuck yeah. I sat up and scooted back, taking off both her lace underwear and shorts. I would say I'd be able to get used to doing this with her, but I wouldn't really be able too.

I leaned down and placed a kiss right above her hip bone and snaked my arms around her waist. "Hmm..." I nipped at her pale skin, undoubtedly leaving a small mark. "You gonna be loud for me baby girl?" I trailed kisses from her left hipbone to her right before going to do the same on her inner thighs. We'd just have to hope that nobody would be walking by and wonder what's going on. She let out a little whine as I kissed right above her already wet center, and ran a finger through her folds.

She let a tiny little gasp, her on my hair grip tightening. "Cody..." she whined and pushed me down once again. Kissing right next to her center, I decided to skip the teasing since I was getting worked up myself, and inserted two boney fingers into her. I felt a small smirk make it's way across my face as I kissed her clit and moved my two fingers in and out of her slowly, rubbing against the one spot I knew made her scream my name every time. "Cody!" Effy whined and arched her back, brown hair falling off the seat.

I hummed around her as I added another lanky digit and increased my speed and pressure on her g-spot. I loved it when she had to bite back moans because she didn't want to tell me when she was close. We weren't even doing this for that long, and I already felt her walls tightening around me. I pulled away and smirked more at her as she groaned and threw her head back in annoyance. "Don't worry yourself baby doll." I muttered in her ear and trailed my hands under her shirt. "I figured you didn't want to...cum undone just by me fingering you..." I kissed below her ear lobe, down her neck, and down to her collar bone, all the while littering her in blackish-blue hickies. I pulled away for a moment, as I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off of her, leaving her sitting in just her black lace bra. Oh how I loved her this way, exposed and needing more attention in certain areas.