Chapter 50: Let's End This From The Start, Shall We?

Начните с самого начала

like passing notes in secrecy

"Next then." And I knew he's smiling.

And it was enchanting to meet you.

All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you.

Naglakad na kami sa kasunod na stall, and it lighten up again. This time just two bears in a porch. The sad bear is not sad anymore and the girl bear is... happy.

"I don't get it." I said honestly.

"Then we'll go to the next."

This night is sparkling don’t you let it go.

I’m wonderstruck blushing all the way home.

I’ll spend forever wondering if you knew

I was enchanted to meet you.

Sa sumunod, it’s the two bears again. But this time wala sila sa porch. Nasa garden sila, and they're kissing. I must say, it looks soo kyuuuut. Hindi ko napigilang ngumiti.

"They're idiots." yun lang yung nasabi ko. They both love each other but the girl is pushing the guy away when obviously the guy loves her soo much.

He chuckled. "Maybe more idiot moments?"

The lingering questions kept me up.

2 am

who do you love?

I wonder ‘til I’m wide awake.

Tapos pumunta naman kami sa kasunod. As the light on the next stall open, a sudden wave of emotion rushed through me. The setting now is outside our house. It really looks like our house. Pinaliit lang.. Gabi na and the guy bear is down on one of his knees while holding the hand of the girl bear and putting a string ring sa ring finger niya. I think he's proposing.

And now I’m pacing back and forth

wishing you were at my door.

I’d open up and you would say.

After ng stall na yun, everything just felt different. It's just I feel a lot of emotion. Pero mas marami yung sadness, but we still continued.

Hey it was enchanting to meet you.

Sa sumunod na stall. Sa amusement park and there are lights everywhere. Yung paa ni girl bear *which looks so different with that suit, short-shorts and wig* eh nakatuntong sa paa ni sad bear.

All I know is I was enchanted to meet you..

I'm now realizing. It's me and it's just so frustrating that I can't remember all these. All the scenes.. I'm afraid that if I continued, I can see all these scenes and still can't remember anything. About the sad bear. About the bear in the porch, at the garden, the proposal. Everything. Pa'no kung hindi ko na siya maalala?